4

Ae-Cha arrived home late, no one knew that she was coming home.

She found that the people at home were asleep, she sighed after seeing their little house is still messy. There is no time for her parents to clean anymore while her younger brother was busy taking care of her nephew.

Instead of taking a rest and sleeping, Ae-Cha prefer to clean the clutter. She seems to be the only one who cares about the house. Then after cleaning, she went in her small bedroom, her youngest brother sleeps there with their nephew. And because her mattress is too small for the three of them, Ae-Cha leaned against the wall— then closed her eyes and make herself comfortable.

This is why she never had the chance to fulfill her dream, they do not have a good life. Sometimes, her parents earn enough but they often lack of sufficient income for their education and daily needs.

After she graduated in high school, she had to work for 2 years because her parents couldn't afford to support her in college.

Ae-Cha's elder brother is a single father and was still in jail so she become her eomeoni and abeoji's partner in life. After two years of working, she decided to continue education where she met Jung-Hwa, but not the course that she dreamed of, but the course she needed the most.— Ae-Cha majored in Management, she works and study at the same time.

Since she was busy with life, she could no longer write, she has lost the time to write. Ae-Cha guess, that's how the world works for people like her—, fortunate are those who are born wealthy, because when they were born, the universe favors them. But for some people like Ae-Cha, she had no choice but to take a course that would help her earn some money.— because that's what life taught her. In the life she has, the needs is greater than the desire of her heart.

It's painful but that is the reality in the world of people striving hard for their dreams. Sometimes, dreams will remain just dreams. Because neither did anyone believe in her—, even Jung-Hwa. They were together for four years yet he believes that writing would not make her rich. He would always tell her that writing can't help her be on top.

But for Ae-Cha, she is not after the money when choosing a career. For her, success is not about the amount of money you earn. It's about the amount of happiness you can get when you love what you do.

But sometimes in life, you can put aside your passion just for the sake of those who depende on you and those who believe that you can lift them up from the bottom. The reality of life always prevails over the desire of your heart.

Ae-Cha woke up as her nephew and younger brother showered her with kisses and warm hugs, they missed her so much. Instead of being annoyed, she played with them even when she was just newly awake. The two pulled her out of her room, she smiled sweetly as she saw her eomeoni had prepared breakfast for her.

“You didnt say you were going home, we could have prepared earlier.” her eomeoni said.

Ae-Cha smiled, “It's okay, eomeoni. I know you and abeoji has a lot of things to do.”

She sat down and they were all happy to share breakfast together for the longest time that she did not shared it with her family because Cheongju-si, Chungcheongbuk-do is kind of far from Seoul where she and Brian works.

“by the way, eomeoni. Are you going to do something today?” she asked while washing the dishes.

“i'm going to sell the vegetables.” her eomeoni answered. “Why? Do you have to buy something?”

She dried her hands first beforr approaching her eomeoni.

Ae-Cha took money out of her pocket, she then took her mother's hand and placed the money in her hands.