Chapter 24: London

It's December! That means I am back in England! So are my brothers. I don't think they've been here before. Have they?

"Welcome to England, lads." I told them.

"Should we have accents like yours, now?" Riley asked.

"That's unnecessary, but I'd like to see you try."

"Can I have some fish and chips?" My twin said trying to mimic my accent.

It was actually kind of good but I'm not going to admit it. "You suck."

"Come on! That was quite good!"

"No, it wasn't."

"Your accent's like that though."

"It is not."

"Bloody hell, guys, are you going to be like that all over again?" Connor said also with a British accent. He sounds really Brit. "Now, that's a British accent!" He added.

"Alright, mate?" A masculine voice asked. We all looked in his direction.

"Jaden!"

"Hello, Hale."

"Lads, this is Jaden. Jaden, these are our new brothers."

"Hey, Jaden! How's it going?" Toby greeted.

"Sup dude?" Connor added.

"I'm good. Cheers, mate." Jaden answered. "Mum's over there. She's gonna be ecstatic once she sees you. Let's go."

"Mum!" I called out and walked quickly towards her.

"Haley!" Mum said and gave me a hug. "Only three months passed and look at you. You had a lot of changes already!"

She then noticed the three boys walking approaching us.

"Are those them?" She asked. "Oh my good lord, Connor, Riley, Toby."

"Hi, mum." Connor replied.

"Wow, I sure did miss a lot! I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, Mum! At least, we are here now!" Toby said.

"Yes, yes. I still can't believe the kids I last saw are now grown up lads." She replied. "Look, how tall you are! Also turned out handsome and talented! Let's proceed to our house now. I prepared something for you."

I'm happy and relieved because of the fact that my brothers get along with Jaden. Even Riley. And that they're not awkward with mum like how I was the first time I met dad.

"Where's Jasey?" I asked.

"Still at school." Jaden answered. "Your presence will be a great surprise for her."

All she ever wishes was to have us with her. Every time we;re going to call them, she'll always ask when we're going to come back.

"She doesn't know you'll arrive today and she's so excited to meet the guys."

"Here we are."

"I'll fetch Jase first. I'll see you guys later." Jaden said and drove off.

We entered the house which was quite different now.

"Wow." They said in amusement.

Our house here is just as big as ours in Orlando but they have different interiors.

"Mum, which rooms are they going to be staying?" I asked.

"Connor will be in the room next to Jaden's. Toby's across his. Riley next to yours." Oh. That room.