Fix Me

Title: Fix Me
Author: GoddessOfAphrodite

Ever since Alex's mom died her dad became a workaholic. And together with her dad's job is travelling. In London she met a jerk. Who she must admit is handsome and hot. He's mister popular, your typical bad boy star player. But there's more in him. Behind his jerk mark is a mysterious boy who has a past. But she also finds herself falling for him. Of course the odds are not in their favor. Their relationship can't be all happy like in fairy tales.

My Opinion:

This is one of the first books i read on wattpad (maybe even the first, i can't remember exactly), but i know i absolutely adored it. it's beautifully written, of moderate length if i remember correctly and honestly, very sad but happy too. it starts off like any other bad boy and good girl book, but i promise you it's anything but that.

the first time i read it i was too scared to read it again for reasons that will become obvious if you decide to read it, but i eventually did and it was amazing all over again. i remember when i read it, my friend read it at the same time or near to the time i read it, and we both became obsessed with the two protagonists and were full blown shipping them even in school haha.

its a lovely book which will hurt your heart, but it's also an enlightening book that makes you happy somehow. (although now that the end is coming back to me, my heart is lurching at the though of the end so i'm not quite sure if i'm brave enough to read it again).

leave a comment if you've read it before, will be reading it or have read it after my review and let me know how you found/are finding it!