P.S. I Hate You

Title: P.S. I Hate You
Author: BritishBums

"Harry. Come over tonight?" "I can't.. I was sleeping." He said, slightly annoyed that I called him up at like 3 in the morning. "Please." I rolled my eyes. I waited for a response,  as I could hear shuffling at the other end of a line. "Do you want to have sex tonight?" I smiled, biting my lip. "Pleasure to." He lowly chuckled, as I yawned. "I'll be there in about ten minutes." "I'm naked under the sheets." "Maybe five, then." I could hear him moving around already, me guessing he was fumbling with his jeans before I hear him head downstairs. I smirked. "Oh and by the way." "Yeah?" He breathed out. "I hate you."
--
We were the complete opposites, as you can see.. But we both had one single thing in common.

My Opinion

first things first: there's a lot of sex. and i dont just mean fumbling around and innocent and fun lemon, but proper and frequent and detailed sex, so be warned. if you don't believe me, just read the first few lines of the sequel and you'll get just how descriptive the author is haha.

secondly, if you're a one direction fan (three hundred points to you already), this is a semi-fanfic, meaning you will be reunited with your babes (the stupid hiatus is painful for all, i know).

so, this a slightly unconventional book, but that doesn't mean it's not super. read to find out how intense hate turns into love and how even 'I hate you's start to sound romantic :)