Sweet as a Strawberry

Title: Sweet as a Strawberry
Author: im_fluent_in_sarcasm

What happens when the loneliest people find each other?

Charlotte Carter is as sweet as a strawberry. She's the kind of person who will drop everything just to help you, just to put a smile on your face. She's as sweet as the sugar that constantly runs through her bloodstream, and as excitable as the rush that comes with it.

And then there's Benjamin Fisher, who's as sour as a lemon. The last thing on this Godforsaken planet he wants to do is acquaint himself with her. While Charlotte is kind and caring, he's rude and vulgar, while she's friendly and innocent, he's crass and mean, entering her life in a whirlwind of disaster. But no matter what he does or how he tries, he can't make her hate him.

So he does the next best thing.

He falls in love.

My Opinion:

the one way to my heart is to have the pov of both the girl and the boy, and look at that, checkk! i like even one-pov-only books, but having an insight on both characters' opinions makes it so much more relatable i feel.

so anyway, this is your cliche book, but it's not something to be put off by. we all need a little cliche love in our lives now and then. the girl is so super sweet, shes absolutely adorable and so so loveable, and the guy is... you guessed it, a brooding hot man who softens up because of her. but it's adorable and will give you all the feels possible! 

i go back to the epilogue and random bits in the book whenever i'm in need of a little cheering up, because it screams sunshine and happiness (but there's more as well)!

i hope you read this one, because it's very nice and refreshing, and i've probably made it sound like some silly little naive book, but it's really not. there's wit, sunshine and a few clouds, and it's all worth your read!