Fraternizing with the Enemy

Title: Fraternizing with the Enemy
Author: hyrule

A girl made up of short fuses, clumsy feet and copious amounts of sarcasm has to team up with her irritatingly obnoxious neighbour in the name of love (also known as raging teenage hormones). Because in the grand scheme of things, what's a little deal with the devil?

My Opinion:

I read this a while back and it's been in my favourite reading list since then, but i'd missed it somehow and didn't add it for some reason. but, the author updated  Bonus sortta chapter a few days backs and i got all excited all over again and thought, i know the next book to review.

i feel like all the books i review are quite similar in theme (well most of them at least), so by now you must've got that this is a romance between a guy and a girl...

it's a really well written and has a planned out plot. the characters are witty and the writing style is mature as well as fun. i love both the leads a lot, like a lot because they're so sassy and funny and their relationship is quite literally goalsss.

so add this to your library, fan over the book and leave me a comment to let me know what you thought of Fraternizing with the Enemy :)

-ps: how pretty is the cover i actually love