Arabian Nights

Title: Arabian Nights
Author: simonesaidwhat

Blair Bakhtiar always wanted to be royalty. Zayn al-Haydar wanted to be anything but. When one fateful summer brings them together, the two discover that maybe it's not that much better on the other side... but the journey there is always full of surprises, with love being the biggest surprise of them all.

[Book #2 in the Fairytale Series - sequel to Once Upon a One Night Stand, but can be read as a standalone. a 1001 Night & Aladdin retelling]

My Opinion:

this book makes my heart BURST with emotion. it's so well written and being muslim myself i felt so connected to the culture and writing. it's beautifully written, the messages are strong and clear and the book is so well thought out and i can't really explain how much i love it. i loved it so much that i stayed up till 10:45 am one night to keep reading. i'm a psycho, i know. read this book and fall in love with the strong, sexy and brilliant characters. i only just finished it and i already can't wait to reread it and enjoy it all over again. my heart flutters when i think about it and it's exactly like any of my silly day dreams. super romantic and precious as hell.

this book honestly made me both cry and laugh, and i fell in love with the characters an amount i cannot explain. i've been reading all the bonus chapters etc and i can't wait to start the other books in the series.

absolutely amazing, please read, enjoy, and leave me a comment to share your ops(it's amazing)! one of my favourites for sure!