When You Meet a Friend

Shiro POV

"Hey Dad! Where are we going next?" I asked, at night, in a France hotel.

"We're going to Japan." He replied with a grin.

My Dad was a famous chef around the world. He told me that he was Totsuki Alumium, and a former second seat of the elite ten. And of course I didn't know what he mean by that. 

I don't have much of a memory of my past, before 5 years old, my Dad would take me around the world and teach me to cook as a chef. As years pass by, I got better at cooking and I wanted to surpass my Dad, but I've always failed, I'm at my 477 loss, right now, but I can't give up!

I also learned many languages from the countries I've been to, I went to Japan, China, Italy, France and more places then I can count. When he went to Japan he always said he wanted to meet somebody, so he left me with his friends in that country.

"Hey, Dad. Do I have other family members than you?" I asked.

He paused for a little, sighed and faced me, "Shiro, you do have family, don't worry you'll see them soon." He said.

"Really!?" I exclaimed.

"Yea, their in Japan." He replied.

"That's why you go back to Japan often." I said.

"Yep." He said.

I sighed. He's always cold like that, when I asked him about personal things, he would never tell me. 

"So when are we going to Japan?" I asked.

He smirked. "Tomorrow morning after breakfast."

I jolted up. "Really!? Oh, I'm making breakfast tomorrow, I believe it's my turn. Anyway, I'm going to sleep, you coming?" I said.

"Yea, let's call it a day, and make a refreshing breakfast tomorrow. Make sure to pack everything tonight." He stretched.

I cheerfully walked to my room, and said a good night to my Dad. I start packing my clothing, my cooking utensils, which is a case of knives etc...but I also had photos of friends  which I put them all in a suitcase.

I jumped on my soft, queen sized bed with my pj's on.

"I can see other family members, after 9 years." I thought, as I went to a deep sleep.

The Next Day~~~~~

I woke up, got dressed and did all that stuff you do in the morning, I brushed my long red hair, and went downstairs with my suitcase, to prepare breakfast.

I went in the kitchen, tied my hair up into a ponytail and got my knife out. I'm gonna make a France breakfast, called "La Chandeleur".

1. I Mix the flours and salt together in a large mixing bowl.

2. I Made a well in the center. Then I Add the egg whites, milk, oil, and vanilla and I Mix them.

3. Just like that I made the batter, the batter was soft and thin, so I add a little lemon juice in it.

4. I quickly put the batter on the pan and cooked it for a few minutes, I also added some spices on it. I flipped it over and then I was done cooking.

And lastly I add some melted chocolate and whip cream on top, with strawberries and bananas beside it. I also had milk with a tint of honey. 

Just like that I finished, my Dad came down just in time to eat breakfast. The sweet smell of the dish spread to the dining room.

"Oh Shiro! You're done, it seems. Let's eat." He smiled.