Where are You?!

Third POV

"YUKIHIRA!" Hayama Akira and Kurokiba Ryo bursts into the Polar Star dorm.

"Hmm?" Soma stared at them and sweat dropped.

"Hey! Don't just break into our dorm like that! People are sleeping you idiot!" Fumio yelled while 'accidentally' throwing a butter knife beside the two juniors. 

"I apologize for the disturbance. We'll be taking Yukihira with us." Hayama quickly bowed and pulled Kurokiba down into a bowing position, before quickly dragging the red head out of the dorm.

"YUKIHIRA!" They started once again.

"Ok, what?" Yukihira said while scratching his neck.

"Where did Shiro go?" Kurokiba asked with a dark aura. 

"Wait, when did you put on your bandana?" Yukihira asked, but was ignored.

"Just answer the question dammit!" Hayama yelled, not aware that he was spitting over the red head's face.

"Well, first of all, I got no clue. Second of all, don't spit on me. Third of all, let go of me, people might get the wrong idea." Yukihira stated while wiping his face. 

"O-Oh, sorry. I w-was just asking why Shiro suddenly quit the competition." Hayama said, quickly letting go of his collar. 

"What is this?! Explain Yukihira!" Kurokiba yelled, while pointing to an article about the Autumn Elections, and the front page was about...

"Saiba Shiro sudden disappearance?! "

"The elite ten only received a letter to confirm her departure to another country a few days ago, and thus she will not be able to participate in any of her matches!" 

"It's true. She left on a business trip." Yukihira stated as he let out a sigh. "Again."

"Why did you let her go!" Kurokiba grabbed his collar again. "Do you know when she'll be back?"

"Kurokiba, stop it! Let him talk!" Hayama tried to calm the latter down, however nothing seems to be working.

"Let go." Yukihira said, as the air around him changed. "Let go now, you bastard." 

"Tch." Kurokiba slowly let go. "Screw you guys, I'm gonna talk to her myself." Then he stormed off.

"Yukihira. That guy is having a bad day, don't disturb him too much." Hayama said while Yukihira quickly nodded his head.

"Yea, I guess we should keep our distance a bit until he cools down. Anyway, I'll beat you curry-bastard!" Yukihira grinned as he ran away in a flash.

"You-" Hayama quickly dashed after the laughing fellow and started chasing him.

"Shiro. Where ever you are." Hayama thought as he let the red head run away.

"I hope you come back quickly." Kurokiba thought as he walked to Alice's room.

"Because these guys are gonna kill me!" Yukihira thought as he panted from all that running.

 "Please come back, and by then, I will VICTOR!" All three thought as they began to prepare and think about their final dish.

-----[Meanwhile.....}---------

"Ah, Luffy! Don't eat all of them at the same time!" Shiro yelled, "You'll choke!" 

"But it's soooooo delicious!" Luffy exclaimed as he stretched his arms across the room to get more food.

"Luffy! Mind you manners!" Nami  hit his head until he made a hole on the table. "I'm sorry Shiro-chan, you know our captain has already been like this."