Confession?

Shiro POV

"Takumi, what are you making?" I asked, while holding on to my bowl and whisking my cream.

"Why don't you wait and find out?" He smirks while mixing his ingredients. I look at his movements, very smooth and agile. I guess he really wanted to win this time. 

I giggled, confusing him  once more.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked while focusing on his cooking.

"How you are trying so hard just trying to beat me!" I grinned, surprising and flustering him more.

"Shut Up! I just wanted to w-win this tournament! And since you are my opponent I have to win!" He exclaimed while looking away.

"Hai Hai, whatever you say..." 

"Humph, just focus on your cooking!" He yelled, irritated just because I was just talking to him at his most concentrated state. 

"Yep, I know- Wait Takumi..." 

"W-What is it now?" He turned around with a tick on his head.

"Nothing, just trolling you, by the way, the angle you're holding your bowl is making your mixture pouring out." I laughed as he panicked for a few seconds before returning to his calm state. He took a deep breath.

"If I lose because of you, you have to do a favor for me." 

"You won't, because I will win anyways." 

{Time Skip to the End of the Match Brought to You by Alice's book of Ships}

"Time for judging! Please serve your dish!" The host exclaimed. Takumi took a step forward, and for a second, he turned and gave me a confident smile. 

"I'll show you how much I've improved." 

"Please do."

His dish was a Semifreddo  just like I expected. According to the aroma, he used lemon, which is a classic ingredient used in a Semifreddo.

"What a beauty..."

"There are multiple layers to this dish!"

"A Semifreddo huh... I see this is an Italian dish."

"But what's the taste?" The judges did not hesitate to take a taste after giving their compliments. After taking a bite, I saw them all gasping and definitely satisfied with the dish. Even the director was bare-chested.

But sadly, it's not enough to beat me.

Takumi POV

From my peripheral vision, I saw Shiro smiling. She then turned towards to face me.

"Takumi, good job! I can tell you put a lot of work in it!" She said while putting both of her hands on my shoulders. 

"Y-Yeah. W-What are you serving?" I asked while gently sliding her hands off of my shoulders. 

"You'll see." She said as she went to place her dish in front of the judges.

"This is my dish." 

"This is...also an Italian dish!"

"Shiro...is a this a Tiramisu?" (A/N: This is a classic Italian desert. Tiramisu is a popular coffee-flavoured Italian dessert. It is made of ladyfingers dipped in coffee, layered with a whipped mixture of eggs, sugar, and mascarpone cheese, flavoured with cocoa. Search it up if you want!)

"Yes."

"But this is...not the original isn't it?"

"Indeed, she has added more flavors instead of the traditional coffee taste." The director spoke up shocking majority of the audience. Since he did not speak during my dish.