Meeting GREAT Friends

Shiro POV

"OMG, I can't believe that happen. This is why boys are the worst!" I screamed in my head.

I turned to see a picture of me and my Dad standing side by side, smiling. The height was a huge difference. Though, I must admit, he looks like he didn't age a bit.

I sighed. "It's been a long time since I left my Dad, I kind of feel...lonely. But he said that my brother would be here, but where is he?!" I whispered as I hugged my pillow.

I faced the ceiling. It was very quiet till...

"Yo! Transfer student! Come on, we are having a welcome party." He said, popping from the ceiling of my room.

"Y-you, w-what!" I shuttered. I was speechless, he just pop out of nowhere! Well, technically he pop out from the ceiling in my room.

I managed to calm down and follow him to a room on the second floor, room 206. There were about 8 other students here, with 5 boys and 3 girls in total. 

"Why do you guys always come to my room! I'm studying for a exam!" Said the boy who ACTUALLY is the room owner is yelling at his fellow friends? 

"What can do? You have the biggest room." A girl replied while sitting on the bed plucking her nails.

"And who told you to sit on my bed!" He yelled back.

"You're room is always clean too." Another girl said while sitting on the floor.

"I just finished cleaning up my room!" He yelled.

"Hey, Marui! You should have more chairs around." Another boy said.

"Why should I?! You guys are sooooooo annoying!" He yelled one last time and finally give in. 

"What wrong with these people!" I thought.

I turned to see the transfer student, he was the one who said he'll be at the top. He had red hair like me.

"Hey guys! Calm down! We have two new students in the this dorm!" The guy who showed me the room yelled.

"Aren't they the transfer student?" The girl sitting on the bed asked.

"Yes they are, now introduced yourselves." He said.

"I'll go first! I'm Yuki Yoshino! But you can call me Yuki!" She introduced, she was the girl that was sitting on the bed. She had orange hair in two buns on the side of her head, light blue eyes and she was a bit shorter than me.

"I'm Shun Ibusaki. You can call me Shun." A boy with bangs covering his eyes. He had dark red hair, and he seem to be the calmest of everyone here.

"I'm Marui Zenji, call me Marui." A boy in glasses and was the actual owner in this place. He had short black hair.

"I'm Sakaki Ryouko. Nice to meet you two." She said. She has pink-ish purple-ish hair. She has orange eyes and had a great figure.

"Shoji Sato. Nice to meet you." A boy with blonde short hair said.

"I'm Daigo Aoki." A boy with black hair said.

"I'm Megumi Takokoro, n-nice to meet you." She shuttered. She had blue hair in braids on her chest, with yellow eyes. She seem to be very shy as well.

"And I'm Satoshi Isshiki. A second year while everyone else here is a first year, you can call me Isshiki-senpai, so can you introduce yourselves?" He asked.

"Hi, I'm Shiro, as you know I'm a girl who travels the world and learned many things. So I'm looking forward on knowing you better." I said.

"And I'm Yukihira Soma. Nice to meet you." He said. 

"Yukihira? I think I know that name somewhere." I thought as I look at Soma. But he seem like a normal chef, so I ignored the thought.

And just like that, I met new friends.

"To our new friends! Cheers!" Isshiki-senpai said.

"Cheers!" We all yelled.

"Here, Soma and Shiro." Ryouko said while pouring me a type of rice juice?

"What is this?" Soma asked as if he reads my mind.

"This is just rice juice. Homemade." She smiled.

I took a sip of the rice juice, the taste is like beer. So I quickly put it aside. I hate beer or wine.

"Hey, what is the Elite Ten? Are they the top ten students of the academy?" I asked.

"Are you really asking us that? You really came here without knowing anything." Yuki chuckled.

"Marui explain to the newbies." Yuki instructed.

"Why me!" He exclaimed.

"Stop complaining and explain to them." Ryouko said.

"Fine. The Elite ten is basically the top 10 students in the academy, they are the ones who organized events and such. They are second to the director!" He explained.

"Oh I see." Soma confirmed.

And just like that the party continues like no problem, Soma quickly got mixed with them. They sang and ate food made by students. Soon Soma took out a disgusting dish with a dark aura around it.

"Guys try mine out." He said darkly. His dish was squid roasted on a grill, and then covered with peanut butter.

Marui decide to eat it, once he tasted it with his taste buds. He immediately spit it out.

"Disgusting!" He yelled.

Everyone laughed at him, I must admit it was FUNNY.

"Hey, didn't Dad use to give out disgusting food like Soma!?" I asked myself. Are they related? No that's impossible.

Then the party continued to dawn.

Everyone was laying drunk on the ground, while me, Soma and Isshiki-senpai was the only ones that are awake at the moment.

"Well, it seems that everyone fainted."I said.

"Yeah." Soma agreed.

"Why don't I make a dish? After all it is both of your welcome party." He suggested.

"That's a great idea." I agreed.

"Just wait for a moment." He said.

After a moment, he came back with a Pepper Mackerel with Purée Garnish. I can tell because I've seen this dish before, and this is a simple yet differcultto to make, if he is able to make this, then he is obviously heads above everyone here!

Me and Doma took a bite, I opened my eyes to see the freshness of spring. The cherry blossoms swaying in the air. I faced Isshiki-senpai. He is obviously different than everyone else here.

I look at Soma, he also had the same expression. 

"Let me reintroduce myself, the 7th seat of the Elite ten, Isshiki Satoshi. I heard both of your speeches on that day, and I want you to know taking the top seat isn't easy. So I want to know what kind of dish you're gonna make, Shiro and Soma." He introduced.

"You're one of the Elite ten!?" Soma was shocked.

I acted normal, but him being a elite ten is definitely possible. What can I make to surpass his?

"I wonder what kind of dish you're going to make." He said darkly.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Me: Sorry for the short chapter, also I might be busy this week, but after a week I will have my break! So I can update more!

Anyway I'm gonna go now! See you next chapter.