Times of Our Lives

Shiro POV

I look at him while he look at me. I'll admit we look alike, but seriously? As siblings?! He suddenly start squeezing my face and patting my head like I was from another world.

"What the hell are you doing!" I yelled as I slapped his hand away.

"Just seeing if you're my sister." He said it as if it was obvious.

"And how is that making sure that I'm your sister?" 

"Now that you mentioned it......it doesn't." I face palmed. Is my brother this stupid!? 

"From your reactions, you two just realized that you're siblings. How are you two so slow?" I punched him in the face as he fell on the floor.

"That was mean Shi-chan!" he cried.

"It was your fault that it took this long for us to find out you know! You never gave us any hints!" I yelled at him while putting my hands on my hips.

"Anyway, let's have a toast!" He stood up as if nothing happened. 

"Yeah!"

"This is to celebrate all of you surviving the camp!"

Nothing better than food made from your Dad. I stood beside Soma the entire time considering, he was in daze. I elbowed him.

"Well, what happens, happens. We can't do anything to change it, so let eat before everything's gone." I stated as I dragged him to the table. 

"I guess." He said while smiling. 

I went over to my Dad as he seem cool when explaining his dishes to my friends in the polar dorm.

"Hey, Dad, did you meet Doujima-senpai on the way back from Africa?" I asked.

"Nope." he said with a grinning face.

"You should meet him, he actually cares about the polar star dorm. While you just run around freely!" I yelled at him.

"Well, I do come by sometimes..." He scratched his neck.

"Joichiro, you used to be called The Demon. Your dishes had become gentler. Let Gin try some next time." Fumio-san said.

"Doujima-senpai was also in this dorm as well?" I asked while everyone stood there shocked.

"Look, this is Gin, and this is Joichiro." I looked at my Dad when he was younger. Man, he actually looked young, and this is when he was a second year!

"When those two became the core, the Polar star was in their golden age. Everything around here was obtained by the multiple shokugekis Gin and Joichiro won in the past. The fields in the back, the chicken coop plan and other lands around here were obtaineed back then." Fumio-san explained.

"Talk about a legendary graduate." Isshiki-senpai added.

"Well, not that I actually graduated." My Dad smiled lightly. Why didn't he graduate? He was also the second seat of the elite ten!

"A lot happened." I guess my answer will have to wait until next time.

After everyone went back to their rooms, me, Soma and my Dad stayed to clean up the dinning hall. I got to know my brother a little bit better than before, since we've found out thanks to our Dad.

"Hey, Dad, what was the Polar star dorm like in the past?" My brother asked.

"It was fun, everyone worked hard on perfecting their craft however they could."

After our cleaning we finally went outside to talk, although, I was the silent one observing and listening. I wanted them to talk normally considering of the time separated from each other.