Friendly Meetings

Ryo POV

"Ryo, you're really quiet when I'm around, is there something wrong?" Shiro asks.

"No, nothing wrong. It's just been a long time since I met you." 

It's true, it's been many years since I've seen her, the one time I've met her, was also my last time to see her. 

But now, she was in front me, looking more mature yet more cute? 

"Oh, that's right! We didn't meet each other for years. I didn't think that you would be in this school! But I guess we meet again. When I saw you, I thought you forgot about me." 

"Why would I ever forget the person who saved me from that place."

I was living in a disgusting place, with me as a chef of a restaurant. Shiro and Nakiri Alice came in, Shiro was the one who dared me to challenge both of them into a shokugeki. But I regret nothing.

If it wasn't for her dare, I wouldn't be near Alice, and I would never had the chance to see her face ever again. 

"So you still remember. Our first meeting, and also our last meeting there. When you think about it, our friendship all came from that dare."

"I guess."

"Friends." I thought. The word 'friend' echoed in my head. Anger and confusion reached me. I wanted her as a friend, b-but I wanted our relationship would be more....

"You're still cold as ever." She interrupted my thought.

"You're still the honest person in the group." I point out.

She was also honest as she was persistent. But she always had the mix personality, kind, fun, bubbly, but she was also, selfish and brutal. But that only happens when she is angry, and trust me you don't want to see her angry. Luckily, she doesn't get angry often.

"So, everything alright? Like the years I wasn't with you?"

"It's ok, but my lady Alice is always very childish. I had a ok life being with her. What about you?"

"Well, I travel around the world with my Dad, but besides that I don't know. I had a great time, but I always had the feeling of something missing."

"I see."

"Anyway, I'm going back to my room. Can't be late!" She waved a good bye as she walked away from me.

I walked back to my room as I threw myself on bed.

I sighed in frustration, I only had a little bit of time to talk to her! I stared at the photo on the right of my bed, a photo that shows me my past. The time when I met her and Alice, when we were little. She was only to my neck at height, but she was very brave to talk to me like that, because I would've killed her. But somehow I didn't, I don't understand why?

A sound of the door banging, came in Alice. 

"Ryo-Kun! Where were you! I went all over the place for you!" She exclaimed as she sit on the bed.

"I was talking to Shiro, she-" 

"What!? You saw Shiro-chan? And you didn't even call me!? I'm so disappointed in you!" She hits me on the head.

"Whatever."

"Fine, I will talk to her personally!" She quickly leaves the room with a loud bang.

I sighed, as I put my self to sleep.

Shiro POV

I walked towards the 'party' room, that the Megumi said.

I took out my phone, I know. It's restricted, but I had too. I brought it along so that I can chill and take photos. I was looking at my photos from my travels. I caught my eye, it was a picture of me and a old woman.