Truth to be Told

? POV

"I'm finally back to Japan." I sighed in relief. I made my way through the airport and decided to just go straight to  my destination.

"I wonder how they are doing? Those two, they have been separated for too long, and now they have finally met at the same place to compete. I wonder what reaction they would have against me, after I have reveal the truth." I thought as I call for a taxi. (A/N: I don't know if Japan even have taxis, but imagine there are or some kind of vehicle!)

"Where to, Sir?"

I told him the destination as I settle in. "Those two sure have grown a lot over the years..." I thought.

"After all, they were separated quite early due to that accident..." I whispered to myself as the painful memories came back to me.

Shiro POV

"Everyone! Don't forget to double check just in case you forget something!" I exclaimed as everyone cheered "Hai!"

"Did everyone return their room key?"
"Hai!"

"You're like our mom!" Soma complained,

"Well, I am so too bad! I'm older than you!" I stated.

"By like a day? I'm taller than you!" He yelled back.

"So? At least I traveled to more places than you did!" I yelled.

"Calm down both of you." Megumi tried to calm us down, key word: tried.

"Humph!" We both look away from each other.

"I never knew that someone like Shiro can also have such a childish personality.." Ryoko stated.

"Well, that's great isn't it? We can have more fun together!" Yuki exclaimed. 

"We all made it through." Ibusaki said.

"Yeah, it was  tough." I said.

"It was tough! But how is it tough for you when you've served around 500 plates at the last assignment!" Soma asked.

"Well, I had to go faster than usual, the crowd wasn't getting smaller, it was getting bigger as time past by. But I've heard that you had some problems during it, I guess you managed to make it just in time. That's good I guess." I replied. 

I smiled at the warm atmosphere around me, it felt like home I guess. Not like my home, but it just felt like something that I belonged in. I looked ahead to see coral-colored hair, someone that had been one of our biggest obstacles.

"Shinomiya-senpai!" Me and Soma yelled at the same time. We glared at each other as we ran to catch up with Shinomiya. Megumi also caught up with us.

"I guess the three of you survived." he smiled, surprising me only considering a person like him could sent a warm smile.

"Well, we managed somehow." Soma said while scratching his neck. 

"A suitcase..." Megumi started.

"You're going back to France already? Well, I guess your restaurant need to open after a while." I ended.

"Yeah. Besides, I have a goal to achieve. I'm going to make my restaurant SHINO's the best restaurant in Paris, with a 3 star rating from Michelin. There is still a lot more I want to do. The Pluspol award isn't cutting anymore." Shinomiya said with determination.

"That's a challenge even for you Shinomyia-senpai. However, if you do managed to accomplish it, I believe you would be the first ever Japanese chef to claim one. But, I guess it's your choice, may the 'dieux' be on your side." I smiled. (A/N: 'dieux' = gods)