BitterSweet

Shiro POV~

3-2

"Shiro, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." My Dad repeated those words as he held on my shoulders, with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Dad, what's wrong?" As naive and innocent I was, I didn't know what was happening, and why for the first time in my life, I saw my father cry.

"Shiro, Dad is going to leave you for a while, but I'll be back and pick you up, okay?"  

"Dad, where am I staying then?"  My Dad glared at someone behind me.

"Shiro. Come with me." I turned around to face a tall, and scary man. He wore black, full black, and with very creepy eyes had already scared me so much. He lend out a hand to me, and smiled. Was he a good person or a bad person? I didn't know, and that was the most dangerous part, he was unknown.

"Shiro, you will be staying with him for a while, I'll be back." I saw my Dad sent murderous glares at him, I stood there frozen, had I never seen him this angry.

"If I come back, and she is hurt in any way," My Dad held my hand tightly, and said,

 "You're dead."

"Of course, I am not that cruel to hurt a child. Now then, I think it's time for you to go. Saiba-senpai."

Suddenly, guards came out of nowhere and separated me and my Dad. My father desparately trying to reach for me, but he was pushed out the door and I was lead away by the mysterious man.

"DAD! Dad! DAD!" Then he was gone. 

---

I bolted up, and accidentally head bumped Takumi. He fell to the floor with a bump, with a shocked face.

"Ah! I'm sorry Takumi! Are you alright?" I quickly ran to his side and pulled him up.

"Yea, I'm fine." He rubbed his head and mine too. 

Suddenly, the door burst opened, revealing Akira, and Soma. "Shiro! You're awake!" 

"Yea, is something wrong?" I pushed him away and sat down on my bed.

"You slept for a day and a half!" Akira yelled along with my brother. 

"Oh, did I miss anything important?" I questioned.

"Well, you didn't miss any of your own, but, you missed Yukihira and Nakiri Alice's match, and at the moment, Tadokoro and Kurokiba's match." 

"Who won?" I asked, curious. After all, Alice is a skilled chef, but her personality may lead to a loss, and I must say, Soma has improved a lot since he came here.

"I did!" Soma proudly exclaimed, gaining glares from the other two.

"Good job! I guess Alice still had a long way to go. Anyways, what about the match between Megumi and Ryo? Who won?"

Before Soma can respond, the door bust opened once again, showing the faces of the Polar Star dorm members with crying/happy faces.

"Shiroooooooooo! You're finally awake! Do you know how worried we were!?" Yuki suddenly hugged me and tears flowed out of her face.

"We thought you were in a life-threatening situation! But it's good to have you back!" Ryoko wiped a tear.

"It's good to be back. Anyways, where were you guys?" I asked. 

"We were cheering for Megumi! So we came in late, if not for your brother's text, we wouldn't have come this quickly! We came as soon as we meet up with Megumi!" Yuki exclaimed.