Boys are the Worst!

Shiro POV

I went to my first class in the famous Totsuki academy, and of course, I was nervous. Being in a school filled with other amazingly skilled chefs, I'm afraid of what's gonna happen.

I was in kitchen number 2, with many other people.

"Hey isn't that the transfer student? She so cute." Whispers are echoing around the room as I enter.

 Luckily the teacher came in, she was a woman with long, blonde hair, with big blue eyes and was the teacher that lead me to the stage.

"Good morning students! You can call me Takishiro-senpai , I will be your teacher for this class. In this class you will make a French dish, a Boeuf Bourguignon, a meat dish." She instructed.

"I wrote the recipe, on the board. You can follow those instructions, also try your best, the lowest score is a rate E, the highest is rate A. Work with your assigned partner and create this dish. Everything you need is in the back. You have 2 hours, you may begin." She said.

"You must be Shiro." A voice said behind me.

"Yes, are you Ringo?" I asked.

"Yes, let's work together." She said nervously.

My assigned partner was Ringo, she has short pink hair, big orange eyes, and she was very, very shy.

"Hey Ringo, I know this dish, leave it to me!" I exclaimed.

"O-ok. But how do you know this dish?" She asked.

"I travel around the world, I went to France before. So I know. Just bring me the ingredients and then I will cook it." I said.

"Ok." She said.

I tied my hair up into a ponytail, and prepared the beef. I smirked as I swift through my assignment.

"Whoa! She's so fast! You can't even see her hand movements!" A student yelled.

"Here's salt, pepper, honey, and wine sauce!" Ringo exclaimed.

"Thanks!" I yelled, as I cook and make the sauce. I put everything together in just a half an hour, the smell spread into the room very fast.

"Her dish seem so good!" A person said. We had the beef covered with sauce, with carrots and broccoli beside it.

We finished. I walked towards the teacher with our dish, but me and another group put down our dish at the same time. 

"I was here first." He said.

He had short blonde hair, blue eyes slightly higher than me and he had pale skin. His partner had brown hair, blue eyes and was slightly taller than him. They seem to be brothers.

"Ok, you go first." I said politely.

He smirk and put his dish in front of the teacher. Takishiro-senpai took a taste, as she enjoyed the food happily.

"I love how, you cook it a different way, the result is still the same, but it tastes way better than I expected. Takumi Aldini and Isami Aldini, you get a rate A!" She exclaimed.

They high five each other. "Grazie!" He exclaimed.

"Takumi Aldini and Isami Aldini, they're from Italy, Grazie means thank you in Italian." I thought.

"Are you sure that we're fine?" Ringo whispers.

"We're fine, don't worry." I whisper back.

I place our dish on the table. She used a knife to cut the beef. She was surprised as how tender it was.