Love Is Overrated.....

PICTURE OF KLEAH ON THE SIDE 

------------------------------------------------------------------>

READDDDDD!

**************************************

Chapter 1- Enjoy :DDD 

I, Kleah Walker have always quite been an outsider/popular kid in high school. I never quite fit into any groups you know the sluts, emos, nerds, populars, and freaks. The only reason I’m even considered popular is cause Luke Hunter, the quarter back of the football is my best friend and guys always consider me “hot” even though I don’t see it . I will admit I am good looking 5’6, brown eyes with an inside layer of a golden yellow (every person I meet says my eyes are so special and I will admit they are one of a kind), light brown luscious hair, and a slim body with curves in the right place, but I never had a boyfriend. It’s not like I’m not interested in guys, it’s just I mainly focus on my studies and mostly spend time with Luke. Luke has always been there for me since 7th grade when my former best-friend humiliated me in front of everybody, he was my shoulder to lean and from that day on we were like 2 peas in a pod. Luke is extremely popular, he had black spiked hair, hypnotizing blue eyes, muscular figure, and an amazing jawline. Plus every single girl is all over him, and its plain disgusting. Yeah, you might’ve figured out by the way I described him that I do like him. I didn’t always have feelings for him though, but as we grew closer I started to develop those “feelings”. However I would never tell how I feel because 1. It would totally ruin our friendship if he didn’t like me back (and I know he doesn’t like me back) 2. He’s a total player who never had a stable relationship in his entire life. He goes through girls like a baby goes through toys so what’s the point of telling him. I chuckled thinking what his reaction would be if he ever knew. “Ms.Walker, is there something you would like to address to the class?” Mrs.Doyle said while stopping the lesson and having all 23 eyes look at me.

“ Nah, I’m good.” I replied while smiling. Even though I do keep my grades up I still act like a smart-ass in class. I’m not that much of a nerd. She gave me a deadly glare and was about to give me a lecture but the bell interrupted her. Saved by the bell! Next period lunch, I quickly head to my lockers to put my books away but almost gagged at what I saw. There was Luke and some cheap bimbo having a full make-out session right in front of my locker! I forced myself to walk over there but they still didn’t notice me so I gave out a loud cough. Both of their heads turned to look at me and the bimbo had her lipstick smudged all over her face. Desperate much?!?

“Oh freak, Can you stop stalking our lives.” She said with a  girly voice. Wow, Luke sure does know how to pick them. Fake boobs, nose job, skinny as hell. Their such a catch.

“If I wanted to stalk your lives I would be like that nerd over there behind the garbage can with binoculars spying on you.” I replied while pointing to the nerd. Once the nerd realized we knew what he was doing he turned pale, dropped the binoculars, and ran for his life. I chuckled now that kid has no life. “But I’m just here to put my books away. If you haven’t realized your standing in front of my locker, where I need to put my books away and get ready for lunch. But it looks like I lost my appetite after seeing you kiss like a slobbery dog.” I shivered when I replay back the tongue sucking clip over and over in my head.

“Well at least I know how to kiss unlike you!” the bimbo cried trying to hurt me. Doesn’t she know that by this point anything  that comes out of her fake lips doesn’t have an impact on me.

“Oh honey, I know how to kiss and much more right Luke.” I said as I threw a wink in Luke’s direction who first seemed shocked but then smirked, he knew exactly where I was getting at. See me and Luke have this telepathy thing. It creeps a lot of people out because sometime we finish each other sentences. He knows what I’m about to say and I know what he’s about to say too. But I guess that’s the perks of being best-friends.