Chapter 26- Time To Introduce Myself Properly

The next day me and Luke decided to head for school since there was nothing remotely interesting to do at home. Well….there were some ideas if you know what I mean, but mom and dad were just chilling out on the couches. As Luke and I stepped out of the car I could just sense the tension around the school that something was up, and it wasn’t good. Luke had the same idea because he gave me that look which meant “What the fuck?” I just shrugged biting my bottom lip out of nervousness and entered the school entrance. First thing I saw was thousands, SERIOUSLY, thousands of girls creating a circle. Just shrilly voices overlapping one another. I decided to check out what the big deal was and walked ahead pushing all of the girls aside till I got towards the middle of the circle. There, there was this really handsome looking, chiseled guy just giving these girls his sparkly white smile. He had brown hair and that overly cocky vibe that guys give off. Brown eyes that sort of just stared inside you, which every girl was melting over. He had the same exact type of body figure as Luke though. From the looks of the girls, he gave Luke his run for the money. But from my opinion he was just another cocky, Tyler type of guy that thinks every girl praises the ground he walks on.

I had no idea who he was though! Was he some celebrity!? I tapped one girl on the shoulder and she turned looking at me with a dirty look. I just rolled my eyes.

“Who is he?”

“This new kid! He says his name is Waren Turner.” My blood ran cold and I just looked back at him. This time he was starting directly back at me with his head cocked slightly to the side smirking. Could it be…him!?!? He wouldn’t kill me here!! Not in front of all these people. I gulped and just ran out of the circle shaking as I got to Luke.

“Its Waren!” I told him. He had this confused look on his face and at the point I really doubted if we had time to explain because from the corner of my eye I could start to see him exiting the circle and advancing towards us.

“THE REASON WHY THE GIRLS ARE FANGIRLING IS BECAUSE WAREN IS HERE POSING AS THE NEW KID!!” I cried out at him. His eyes got wide and I noticed his eyes were staring at Waren which was probably behind me now. Luke grabbed my wrist and pulled me behind him. I tried to struggled, but he just gave it a hard squeezing telling me not to argue, it wasn’t time for it and that I should just listen to him. Waren smirked at me and him just taking in our appearances.

“Why hello there, I don’t think we’ve met yet. I’m Waren.”

 He said acting brilliantly trying not to give away his cover because those girls were still behind him licking their lips and thinking dirty thoughts.

Luke gritted his teeth and shaked his hand. “I’m Luke.” I didn’t bother giving my name. I was still shaking and trying to breathe normally. Here I was standing face to face with the person who wants to rip me to shreds. YAY! Waren noticed I didn’t give my name, but of course he knew who I was. How long do I have to live? An hour or two till these girls just fade away and he comes after me. Wasn’t I supposed to have more training?!?! How the hell am I going to beat him! He’s killed every Chosen One so far!! I need to relax…….

“And who might this beauty be behind you?” He said signaling to me. Before Luke had the chance to probably say some inappropriate things I spoke out.

“My name’s Kleah. But I think you probably already heard of me.” I said giving him a giving him a bitchy smile.

“Of course! Your Kleah after all. The beauty of the school!” He said giving me a cocky grin. I could feel Luke’s hands turning into a fist, and just slowly stroked his back trying to calm him down. I looked at the girls still fangirling over him and they were all giving me dagger looks turning beet red from anger and the envy they had was clearly shown in their eyes. Great, so not only do I have one person trying to rip me to shreds, I have around 200 girls also. AGAIN! YAY! Luke just grabbed my hand and led me out of there till we were in the parking lot. I finally let out a sigh of relief shaking.

“What the fuck is he doing here!?” Luke exclaimed aiming his hand for the brick wall at our school. I grabbed his hand with the palm of mine looking at him.

“Calm down….”

“CALM DOWN?!” He screeched. I flinched at his loudness and just crossed my arms over my chest trying to think of a solution to this hectic problem. I myself had no clue how I was staying so calm. I mean here is this ancient vampire just running around my school making up blue prints of how to kill me. Like I don’t have enough on my plate already. The bell rang and Luke kept shaking his head.

“No way in hell are you going back into that school! We’re going straight home and we’re flying back to Austria!” I laughed and turned my back and walked back into the school’s entrance as I hear Luke scream out my name. He grabbed my hand and spun me around till I was facing him.

“I can take care of myself ok?” Luke hesitated and then leaned in for a kiss. I kissed him back eagerly not wanting to let him go. Too afraid. But I soon gathered up my strength and backed away giving him a weak smile.  We both went opposite ways as I headed for English. I grabbed my bag tightly and kept trying to convince myself that Waren had left for class and was probably just learning some shitty new lesson. Before I got a grip on the door handle I felt something slam me back onto the lockers. I let out a small whimper and flinched in pain as I saw Waren’s smug little smirk in front of me.

“Now time to introduce myself properly.” He smirked. 

************************************************************

I updated so dont hate me <3 !!!

Well what do you guys think of this chapter???

Cliff hanger or what? ;) 

I will maybe MAYBE update around next week or so!

Tutoring and crap!

SONG ON THE SIDE ;) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ok I feel like Im blackmaling you guys now but I wanna make sure you guys are actually reading and enjoying the book, so uhm!

30 votes and 20 comments for the next update pretty please ;D

Yeah LISTEN TO IT. :D 

Welll BYEEE <3

OH! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 15,000 READS  *does happy dance*
I love all of you guys <333333333333333333

Now bye ;P