Chapter 16- Happy 18th Birthday -_-

I felt like I was on top of the world I mean why wouldn’t I. I had the most amazing boyfriend. Hehe I like mentioning him as my boyfriend I feel all gooey inside. I woke up the next morning and headed into the shower just to wake myself up. I threw on regular skinny jeans and an auqa colored sweat shirt. I didn’t feel like making much an effort today since I was already late. Bing! I checked my phone out and there was a message from Luke –Head downstairs I’m giving you a ride today <3- I laughed and just slide down the railing on the stairs

“Sweetie Luke is outside!” My mom yelled from the kitchen.

“Got it mom!” I yelled back picking up my backpack from the floor.

“Tell him I said Hi!”

“Fine only because I love you!”

“Love you too!” I closed the door and headed outside to the clear blue sky. Right in front of me Luke had his ruby red convertible parked and was leaning against the passenger’s door. DAMN HE LOOKED SO SEXY.

He had a purple tight fitted V-neck t-shirt with black jeans. YUM! Now this is what I love about us going out, before I had to hold in all my perverted comments but now THEIR FREE!

“Might I saw your looking rather dashing Mr.Huner.” I grinned wrapping my arms around his waist.

“Can’t say the same for you Ms.Walker.” He smirked also wrapping his hands around my waist pulling us even closer.

“Jerk” I mumbled slapping his chest. He let out a mouthed OW! But there’s nothing better than revenge.

“HOWEVER!” He cried. “Before your big-mouth interpreted me! You look gorgeous in everything.” My cheeks started blushing I STILL CANNOT GET USED TO THE IDEA OF HIM CALLING ME GORGEOUS! I leaned in and kissed him, my lips automatically craving his. His unique taste was still there and let me tell you I’m getting to love it even more.

“When you do that there is no way in hell I can stay mad at you.” He whispered before heading to open passenger door. “Now get your sexy ass on that leather seat because if we stay out here making out I’m pretty sure the whole neighborhood would come out just to see us.” He said eyeballing to the right. I turned to the right and I saw Mrs.Praxeton staring at us with the garbage still in her hands. Not even making an effort to throw it out. Wow this was awkward.

“Hi Mrs.Praxeton.” I yelled out to her. She gave me a wave and then looked at Luke and then looked back at me. She gave me a wink and the ok sign. Wow this got extremely awkward. Luke who had just seen the whole thing was in the front cracking up. Every so often his head would bump the front horn and HONK! HONK!

“Luke,STEP ON IT!” I cried! He started making swift turns and we were out of that place! I started checking out the channels on the radio and before I knew it my favorite song came on.

“Keep it there! I LOVE THIS SONG!” Luke cried out. We have the exact same taste in music. He started jamming out to it by pretending to drum and I was just standing up on the seat with my hair blowing in all different directions from the wind

You wanted control so we waited

I put on a show so we waited

You say I’m a kid

My ego is big

I don’t give a shhh!

And it goes like this

Take me by the tongue and I’ll know you

Kiss me till your drunk and I’ll show you

All the moves like jagger