Chapter 3- Do you take me for an idiot?

How come I never Knew of this until now. Was every guy such a fucken wimp. I paced down the hallways as the bell rang informing everybody that whoever was outside the hallways was officially late but I didn’t care anymore. I knew that Luke was somewhere around here. I finally spotted him leaning against the wall with another girl on his lips. This one I must say looked a little familiar. As I got closer I clearly saw who it was. Crystal Williams. At that moment all the anger boiled inside of me. I grabbed Crystals hair and yanked her off of Luke. She let out a high pitch scream.

“Bitch you will pay!” She yelled. Tear coming out her eyes as her extensions started falling everywhere.

“Yeah, yeah whatever. Don’t forget to pick up your extensions on the way out,” I pointed out as she let out another high pitch scream when she saw her hair on the floor. She ran off to the girl’s bathroom crying. Like I could care less. I spun on the bottom of my heels to face Luke. He had a smirk on his face but when he saw my expression he looked terrified. “You!” I screamed as I poked  him in the chest with my index finger. “You meddling piece of shit! Who gave you the right to interfere with my love life. Have you fucken lost it lately!!! For the past year I thought I kept wondering why no guy has asked me out, maybe there was something wrong with me and now I found out why. So you get to screw and kiss girls everyday but I can’t go out with a guy without you threatening half of the man population. You fucken hypocrite.” I yelled. Luke had turned pale once he knew I figured out what he had done. I caught  hold of myself when I finished talking. Luke finally returned back to his normal color but looked furious.

“You done?” He replied with venom in his voice.

“Hell no,” I screamed “You don’t get to become angry. I get to become angry. I get to become pissed. Your lucky your man parts are still intact. Ok! All my high school life not one guy has asked me out! NOT ONE! And that doesn’t bother me as much as you breaking our rule. I never broke it. I didn’t go threaten half of the girl population. I thought we respected that rule! But no. You couldn’t right. You could screw Crystal but you just couldn’t handle me going out on a date. WHY! WHY COULDN’T YOU!” I screamed. By this point I was livid and so was Luke. He didn’t get a right to be pissed. I did!

“Done now.” He replied as he shoved my finger from his chest. I just realized I had placed it there and blushed but only for a a milli second

I was still pissed as hell and now was not the time to get lost in his good looks.

“Yes!” I said straightening my self out.

“While if your done going all possessed crazy bitch on me. I better go see if Crystal is ok.” Luke said as he started to walk away. I grabbed his arm and shoved him against the wall. I backed away and just stared at him. Wondering where my best-friend had gone.

“What happened to you?” I cried shaking my head. “What happened? You don’t get to walk away. You owe me an explanation. You choose Crystal over me. Me! Your best-friend. Or should I say former now since you made your choice clear. Apparently some fake- ass trashy hoe is more important to you than me.” I was about to break down right in front of him or go to Crystal and take out my anger out on her. But I just couldn’t move. I felt paralyzed. I felt helpless.

 LUKES POV..

She knew about that. She knew about me threatening the guys. I couldn’t believe she found out. Remind me to beat the shit out of whoever told her. Kleah looked so broken right now and I just wanted to grab her and hug her but I knew this was for the better. She didn’t need me in her life to hurt her anymore. I screwed Crystal Williams for good sakes and she’d just seen me make out with her right now! It couldn’t get any worse she couldn’t forgive. She was right 6 days ago when she said I was pig. I was, different girls every single day. But she doesn’t know why theirs a different girl every single day. She could never know that they would never match up to her. Did she really think that she there was something wrong with her. She was stunning, beautiful, every guys dream girl and that’s why I told them to stay away from her. She wasn’t good enough for them. All they would do is use her for one thing, sex. Then leave her. I know what their like, I’m like them.

“I didn’t choose Crystal over you.” I said shaking my head. Why couldn’t she see how much she means to me.

“Oh really so you running away calling me a possessed bitch and teliing me you gotta go check on Crystal. Did I take that the wrong way!”

“Well when you run over here! Grab Crystals hair and drag her, then scream at me like a lunatic. What am I supposed to think, that your peachy?” As a matter of fact I could care less about Crystal I just needed to get away from her. Seeing her hurt so much was just killing me and I couldn’t take knowing I caused that. Those 5 days were hell for me. I needed a girl every second and even they couldn’t take my mind away from her. And damn did she look incredible today! She could never know how I feel about her because I’m not good enough for her. And there’s no way she feels the same about me. She’s way out of my league.

“Yeah well you sure called me a possessed bitch pretty quickly!”

“Omg! Here we go again with the yelling!”

“Just tell me why you threatened half of the guy population.” She said calmly. I could tell she was having a hard time keeping it together. She was about to cry any minute and I just couldn’t stand seeing her like that.  I took an deep breath and looked her square in the eye.

“They weren’t good enough for you.” She looked taken aback for a while but then regained her self again.

“How would you know their not good enough for me!.” She screamed, getting furious all over again.

“Because they just use a girl and leave her.”

“Look who’s talking.” She mumbled as she looked down at the floor.

“Exactly look who’s talking. I know what their like because I’m like them. I know what they want and I know how they get it. Their not good enough for you.” I said as I lifted her chin up once again. I looked into her eyes. If only she knew how I felt about her, but I couldn’t tell her. I don’t deserve her and in the end I will end up breaking her heart, and ruining our friendship. Kleah backed away and hurt crossed her face. She narrowed her eyes at me and whispered

“That still doesn’t give you a right,” Her volume increased every minute and it was only a matter of time that she slaps me…again “I’m a big girl Luke. I could handle myself and take care of myself. Do you think I’m helpless and that I need someone to take care of me. Well guess what I don’t! And I suggest if you have a problem with me going out with guys, take it up with me, or else fuck off!” She grabbed her backpack and ran out. Not just out of the hallway but out friendship too. I screwed everything up! Thinking that it would be easier for both of us if we just faded apart. But it isn’t. Its killing me inside knowing that I lost her and she’s never going to forgive me. We’re not 13 anymore arguing over who gets what game and who apologized first. We’re 17 now and were fighting about each other’s love lives.  I guess growing up changes everything   

Finished the 3rd chapter. Next upload August 10!!