Chapter 12- Why did I ever agree to this?

He finished his ice-cream and handed the bowl to me, I raised my eyebrow

“And what do you want me to do with that?” I asked staring at the empty bowl

“Take it! And clean it!” He exclaimed as if it was obvious.

“Do I look like your fricken maid?” I screamed as I grabbed ahold of the bowl

“No! You look like one of those sexy back-up dancers.” I blushed a little but then rolled my eyes.

“You owe me for going all the way down there.” I yelled as I walked downstairs heading for the dishwasher. I was to lazy today to wash the dishes so I just stuck them in the cluttered dish washer and then turned it on. I forced myself to walk up the stairs again and slammed the door but nobody was in my room, then I heard the water running.

“You finally got in the shower.” I yelled so Luke can hear me

“Yeah! I didn’t want to hear your bitching.” He replied back

“Well excuse me!” I screamed heading for my laptop. I haven’t been on my computer for what seemed like decades so I finally decided to go on since I have nothing better to do. I logged into my facebook and there were 4 notifications, 2 friend requests, and 1 message. I checked out my friend requests and one was from Kevin and the other from Tyler. I accepted Kevin’s pretty quickly but I was still debating on whether to accept Tyler’s. Last minute I just clicked the accept button, no harm done! Then I checked my messages and it was from Kevin. I laughed when I read it, Kevin had written in caps THEY LIKE U!!!!!!.  I sent him a grin with a no! and then made my way over to my notifications.  They were just random stuff but the one that really caught my attention was the one that said Tyler had just written something on your wall. I clicked on it and it made it’s way over to my wall where Tyler had written Can’t Wait with a winky face. I let out a huge groan and just worte yeah. That should give him some idea that I CAN WAIT!

“Kleah you ok?” Luke asked as the sound of the water running shut off.

“Just peachy.” I said closing my laptop and placing it on my desk. Whether or not Luke should know I had no idea. He freaked out just because Tyler was flirting with me (for why I have no idea) so maybe not telling him is way better than him knowing.

“Crap!” Luke yelled.

“What, you forgot your tampons.” I said laughing all the while.

“Haha your so funny, NO! I left my towel outside. Can you please bring it to me.” He pleaded. I gave out a another sigh and ran to fetch a towel. Once I got it I knocked on Luke’s door and he poked his hand out to grab it.

“Thank you.” He cried while I closed the door.

“You know this is like the thousandth time you forget your towel.” I stated looking through my backpack to find my notebook.

“Your point is.” He smirked as he opened the door and stepped out only wearing a towel below his thigh. I swear if this was God’s way of torturing me let me tell you he succeeded. Luke has the most incredible body in the world. He has a 8-pack and a gorgeous tan which never wore off. His hair was tussled up from showering and he stood looking at me which me my knees go weak.

“Uhmm can you get dressed please?” I stuttered as I placed my hand on my forehead trying to block myself from looking at him.

“Ok,ok!” He exclaimed grabbing his clothes and laying them on my bed. Then he started to reach for his towel

“NOT IN HERE!” I screamed making him laugh and go in the bathroom. I for one was seconds away from fainting.  

“You missed a hell of a view.” He said as I heard the muffled shuffle of clothes.

“I guess I did.” I replied jumping on my bed once again and reading our assigned book for English, Rome and Juliet.

“Ah,the classic love story.” Luke chuckled as I heard the sound of the bathroom door closing.

“Its so boring!” I cried looking down at the cover.

“What are you talking bout?,” Luke yelled grabbing the book out of my hands and shoving it in my face “This is a classic story of two people’s undying love for each other. Their passion and their determination to be with each other is just thrilling.” I stood there with my mouth open. Now this romantic side of Luke I never saw. He was so,so focused on this book! I gagged and ripped the book from his hands.

“This story tries to tell girls that there is a happily ever after for everyone and that love is for everyone but it isn’t.” I said looking down. Truth was love isn’t for everyone. Take me for example I’m in love with my best friend and even though I want to get over it and move on, I can’t. And the part that really sucks is that HE PROBABLY DOESN’T EVEN LIKE ME! So why can’t there be some real book about how a girl never finds her prince charming, at least that’s relatable. “Every story has a happily ever after. Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and The Beast, and whatever else there is. They all teach little girls that their little prince charming will come and save them from all evil things when in reality only very few girls get that.” I didn’t want to feel this way but I just couldn’t help it. If true love was true then maybe all my opinions would change.

“There’s a prince charming out there for everyone.” Luke mumbled while playing with my mattress.

“Well I guess I’m not everyone then.” I replied shoving the book back into my bag.  I am done with the romance talk for today. “Hey look can you do me a favor I kinda have to get ready for something so can I get dressed.” Luke raised an eyebrow

“Something?”

“Yes something now vamnos!” I screamed gesturing to the door. He laughed and stood up walking away. Ahh now the moment I’ve been dreading the “date” with Tyler. I swear if it involves more kissing I am running out of there!

*************Hey guys wont be able to post for several days since Hurricane Irene is hitting. *****