Chapter 10- Just our secret place

I raced all the way to the car and once I reached it I slapped myself. It took a minute for the stinging pain to kick in and then there was a huge handprint on my face. WHY? WHY, Kleah did you have to go and kiss him! I mean sure it wasn’t bad falling for his looks but that kiss just wiped everything away. Now, well now he doesn’t mean anything to me. The kiss was just so awkward. Is that how it’s supposed to when you kiss someone cause the damn romance books and romantic movies didn’t include that!  I was expecting to fall head over heel for him once I kiss him. For that kiss to take my breath away and just be completely blown away. But I got the complete opposite. I needed to get away from a while, just breathe so I rode off to mine and Luke’s secret place. Me and Luke were hiking when we were 15 and we got lost in the woods. It was all Luke’s fault he read the map backwards! Anyway we just continued to walk straight ahead hoping to find like an exit and we surely did. We pushed the leaves and branches and in front of us was a small peaceful lake. It had a breathtaking waterfall ahead which if you went through it there was a cave to just relax. Me and Luke would always go there to chat or think about stuff and I usually went there alone though I can’t say the same for Luke. The lake was so clear, perfect, and such a secret that barely anybody knew about this place. That’s what made it so easy to just come here and take minute to capture yourself again. I parked my car and got out thinking about how much I really needed a swin right now. I know, I know I don’t have a bathing suit but I’ll just go in my bra and underwear. Nobody would even see me anyways. I tied my hair in a bun and walked over to the lake. But something on the corner of my eye caught my attention. I made a swift turn and saw a black t-shirt and jeans lying there. Who else would know about this place expect me or Luke? At that moment though I didn’t care I slipped off my shirts and took off my tank just diving in the water. The water made me relive myself all of a sudden as if all the weight of every problem had been taken off of my shoulders and I was back to being care-free Kleah. After a while of just swimming and floating I decided to go through the waterfall and just sit in the cave. I came through the waterfall and there was Luke just sitting down staring directly at me. It wasn’t such a big deal that I was in my bra and underwear he had seen me in my bra and underwear all time when we came here so it wasn’t unusual but what was unusual was that he didn’t look like himself. He was just sitting there staring at nothing.

“You ok?” I whispered. He looked up then returned his gaze at the same spot he was looking at before. There was silence in the cave expect for the waterfall until Luke responded.

“So you and Tyler.”

“Nothing’s going on between us.”

“That kiss sure didn’t look like nothing.” He stated as he threw a pebble through the waterfall making the cave echo the splash. I chuckled and sat down. If only he knew how I felt about that kiss.

“First of all,” I stretched out  “That kiss sucked,” He looked at me and I almost thought that a small smile crept onto his face but he hid it away just in time. “It felt awkward and very yucky. And he was a BAD kisser. Plus it wasn’t just the kiss, I guess it was the person that took my first kiss away.”

“That wasn’t your first kiss.”

“Uhmm! Yes it was.” I was utterly confused now. That was my first kiss, what was Luke talking about?

“No it wasn’t,” He sat down next to me and smiled. “Your first kiss was with me.” My eyes nearly bulged out of my head! When did I ever kiss him! “7th grade I threw a party and invited 7th and 8th graders. We were playing truth or dare and you chose dare and then one of the 8th graders dared you to kiss me. Since everybody thought we were couple but we weren’t they thought we were lying. You tried to refuse so they started calling you a baby. You got pissed as hell so you grabbed my collar and just planted one on me out of nowhere.” He laughed. OHH! Now it was all coming back to me and so was my blush. My cheeks were automatically heating up. My first kiss was with him.  I couldn’t believe it so Tyler really didn’t take it away it was taken away by the person I really love. Love? Do I love Luke? I mean I know I like him but it’s more than like. Every time he laughs I fall for him all over again. Every time he makes another witty sex comment about me I faint. His smile is breath taking and his eyes are just…just incredible. I love Luke.

 **********************************Hey guys I see a lot of people are reading but not a lot of votes :( My next upload will be when I get at least 15 votes so the faster people voted the earlier I update!!!!!!!!! VOTES, COMMENT, AND FAD :DDDD Ohh and So srry for the short chapter but I was relle busy!!