Chapter 19- My best-friend is all mine..

So! I finally updated, and i am out of my writers slump.

I changed the title of the book once my ANNOYING friend pointed out it has nothing to do with the story...you know who you are o.O

KLEAH'S OUTFIT ON THE SIDE -------->

I see people are reading AND YAY! But I need you guys to vote and comment and fan please!

If you love the book then do it for the book, if you hate me STILL DO IT FOR THE BOOK!

Currenty writitng a new book if you like this one then check the other one out on my profile

sONG SUGGESTIONS PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE!

Ohh and I LOVE YOU MY FANS <3 AND READERS <3 

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------Anne       

***********************************************************************************************************

I couldn’t go back to New York that day, I mean we just flew in so the Soultarian Society offered us a suite in their humongous palace. Once again we had to go through all the curved hallways and doorways till we were finally face to face with our room. It had a dark purple color with mahogany colored furniture and wooden tiles. Luke stashed his clothes in the walk in closet on the left and just chuckled.

“Nice bed.” He smirked. I slapped him and then looked at the bed. Wow, was it huge! It had to be like a triple King. The bed sheets were a golden color and by the look of it, it seemed soft.

“Nu-uh.” I exclaimed to Luke, but he just made his way over to me and threw me on top of the bed with him over me.

“Don’t tell me you’re not at all tempted.” He smirked kissing my lips, leaving me speechless. “I thought so.” He grinned. His arms circled around my waist till before I knew it I was on top of him. He stroked my cheek and smiled.

“What.”

“Nothing, you’re just so beautiful.” I blushed a little and then leaned down giving him a passionate kiss. His arms still around my waist as I trailed down his neck giving him soft little warm kiss. I heard a soft groan come from the back of his neck as he tried to hold it in. I smirked and got up making my way over to the closet.

“Excuse me, missy. Get your ass back here.” He complained pointing to the bed. I just shook my head and grinned.

“Nah.” I smirked and went inside the closet. As I unpacked my clothes I felt two arms creep around my waist and a minty breath trail down my neck

‘You’re such a tease.” He whispered kissing down my neck. I let out a soft moan as he hit my collarbone.

“Well you can’t always have what you want.”

“I already got you didn’t I.”

“True,but..” I turned around and give him the slightest peck on the lips “I’m worth the wait.” I said seductively. He froze at the moment and just stared at me wide eyed as I backed away from the closet. “I’ll be downstairs if you need me.” I smirked leaving him there frozen.    

LUKES POV…..

God she’s such a tease! I was stuck there dumbfounded in her closet just staring into space. Did she really just say that? She sure knows how to get a guy worked up. I let out a low chuckle and just sat down on the bed thinking about her. She was beautiful. Her smile was like a summer’s day and her eyes were just magnificent. I still cannot believe that she’s all mine. My best friend is all mine. I saw her little ass climb down the stairs and I sighed. She still isn’t a werewolf yet which means she has no idea what is going to happen. I would have to try my best to keep her safe, and protected. 1. Because she’s “The Chosen One” and 2. Because she’s my mate. Yep, she’s my mate. The day I turned 18 my mind, body and soul were somehow all connected towards her. You probably read werewolf books and you know when a werewolf has a mate he know what she thinks, does, and anything else. But Kleah is not 18 yet so I have no idea what goes in her mind, or what she’s feeling. All I know is that she’s scared of becoming this monster. Who wouldn’t be. I mean, yeah it does have it perks. You become instantly more attractive, speed, knowledge, and plenty of other stuff. I do not have any idea how I would be able to control myself around her when she reaches her full potential. She would become even more beautiful, if that’s even possible.

            I couldn’t even wait to mark her as my territory. No other werewolf can lay hands on her because everyone would know she is all mine. I’m not possessive at all, but once you find out who your mate is, all you want to do is take care of her. Make sure she’s ok. It’s the same with humans once you’re in love you take all your power just to make sure that, that person is ok and feeling wonderful. All you want to do is just hold them in your arms for all eternity and assure them that everything would be ok. Imagine my distress when Kleah is just so scared about becoming this creature. This night-roaming killer. All I want to do is just comfort her and love her. Just love her. I wonder when she’ll found out I’m her mate. She’ll probably be amazed or upset. I have to assure her that she can’t just go around using her powers. She has more powers than any other werewolf. She’ll have mind reading, faster speed, more strength, keen sense of smell and hearing, and other things that she’ll soon discover. That’s why she’s so important. Hundreds of hunters and vampires would try to kill her and ruin our society, but we can’t let that happen. Kleah already has the proper training, there’s no doubt that she won’t be able to handle anything that comes in her way. The angrier she gets the more the adrenaline of hers kicks in. She’ll have to go on missions and adventures, I seriously thinking this could be AWESOME! She’s is just going to love it I know. I went downstairs and saw her watching T.V sitting silently on the couch. Once I made my way over to her I saw that she was asleep so I gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead and took a blanket covering her. She let out a groan and turned around to face me, her eyes still close.

“I love you Luke.” She whispered so quietly I had to strain to hear her. A huge grin came on my face.

“Love you, Kleah.” I whispered turning off the T.V and heading upstairs.