Chapter 23- Waren

It's been a long time xD But I finally uploaded. Heading into a more actiong suspense type for this story

Hope you enjoy it.

Don't excatly know where I'm heading...but its looking good xD or not...your opinion!

Song on the side ------------------>

My other book will be uploaded soon

Thanks for all the reads..7,000 so far xD

Keep reading and voting!

**************************************************************************************************************

I called my parents afterwards telling them the good news…I guess. They were quite happy for me but frankly confused as to why the transforming rules didn’t apply to me. Guess “The Chosen One” is really important. I still didn’t quite understand the concept…am I like rare or something that apparently vampires and other supernatural shit wanna kill me? I didn’t even bother to ask that because I knew I would get this is a gift..be happy. And of course I would roll my eyes to that answer, but for now I just kinda went along with the idea that I’m so important. Me and Luke missed 3rd and 4th period, but we decided to head back. Since the transformation was complete there was nothing to worry about. I told Luke about my unfortunate encounter with Tyler and let me tell you he was livid, but I told him I handled it yet he still didn’t quite calm down. We walked down the halls and waited for the bell to ring so we could blend in with other students as if we were here the whole time. Luke and I separated ways as I entered Science. The period was un-ending and I just scribbled all over my notebook trying to look as if I was somewhat interested in the lesson, but I think I failed miserably. The teacher wasn’t even a permanent teacher, but a substitute so you could just imagine how many kids were taking advantage of her. I personally felt quite bad for her as kids just created chaos.

“Hey you over there put your phone away!” The sub yelled to one of the kids.

“But our old teacher allowed us too. It was a way for our knowledge of technology science to expand.” The kid said trying to assure the teacher. I silently let out a scowl “technology science” does that even exist?  I shook my head still scribbling on my notebook.

“Well..yeah ok then keep it out.” I almost gasped. Are you kidding me!?! Wow, this is gonna be a long period. Once the bell rang I was asked to stay after class and all the kids let out an “OHHHH What did you do?” Was it that everyone automatically assumes that I did something wrong? I just ignored their remarks, just this year and I get to leave…just this year!

“Hey Kleah” The teacher smiled at me. Well hello there creepy sub who figured out my name even though I never gave it to her.

“Uhm..hello?” I said more like a question.

“Guess who I am” She said all cheery. She looked young, around 25 for a teacher. Blonde hair, and green eyes. Not that fat, but not that skinny either…normal.

I let out a wide grin and mimicked her voice “A stalker!” She just laughed and shook her head.

“No sweetie, I’m from the Soultarian Society. I was sent over here to watch out for you since I heard you transformed.” I rolled my eyes. Was this some kind of punishment. I couldn’t get a normal creepy werewolf body guard, but I had to get someone that seemed like a preppy cheerleader.

“Mom and Dad told you”

“Yeah, that’s why I came!” She said all excited jumping up and down. I grabbed her by her shoulders and held her still.

“Thank you for…everything I guess, but I don’t need to be watched out for. I have a boyfriend, and I can take care of myself.”

“Oh I heard about your boyfriend…pretty yummy I must say.” I instantly gave her a glare and she shook her head. “No! I have a boyfriend so you don’t have to worry.” Me worry about Luke leaving me for her..I gave out a low chuckle. Maybe shes on crack? I mean it would explain the retarded personality. She looks like she can’t even kill an ant rather than kill a vampire or anything that wants to kill me. “But I am staying and I won’t bother you. I’m just making sure your safe.”

“Safe from what?” I said getting a really bad feeling.

“The oldest vampire in history is coming to town and he’s looking for you”

“Darcula!?!” I exclaimed getting all freaked out.

“No! His son Weran”

“Darcula had a son?”

“Mortals don’t know about it…but he was the only vampire in history that had a child and because of that his son is extremely powerful.”

“Geez I didn’t know being “The Chosen One” I had to know social studies..not my strongest suit.” I smirked.

“Kleah I’m serious. You’re in danger…you need to start your training right away.”

“Training?”

“Yes, come meet me after school with Luke in the football field, don’t be late!” She ordered. I just nodded and let the room leaning against my locker. This cannot be happening.