Chapter 27- Fighting For My Life.

I looked at his eyes and shivered, not in a good way. He had hatred in his eyes, he stared at me as if I was garbage. His jaw clenched while he made his way towards me. I gulped. I couldn’t survive this! I still haven’t learned how to change into a werewolf on my own.  Luke helped me the first time. He told me to concentrate on something, something that would make me angry... I pictured him and Cindy and my blood started to boil. In a few seconds, I was in werewolf form! I was surprised! You would think you would change into this big scary hairy creature but it was nothing like that! You got vampire teeth and slight fur on your hands. Your nails would get instantly longer and they were shaped into a point. My eyes popped out even more. The little golden ring around my eyes would completely drown out the brown and my eyes would then be a golden instead of brown! Which I thought was awesome, I mean gold eyes, come on! My face didn’t change though, except for my eyes. I could hear and smell everything clearer then I could before. Luke told me that the only time we become a huge scary ass creature with fur everywhere is when there’s a full moon, but if we decide to change by ourselves it wouldn’t be a drastic change.  I looked at Waren and shook barely managing to form a sentence.

“Why are you doing this?” I pleaded, looking at him. He looked at my eyes smirking before he pinned me to the lockers wrapping his hand around my neck, he lifted me up like that. I started choking instantly. I couldn’t breathe! I tried to, but my airway was completely blocked, I felt as if I was drowning. I tried struggling, but his grip was way too tight. Tears began to well up in my eyes. I looked down at him and he didn't even have a hint of remorse or guilt on his face. What kind of a person could do such a thing!? What the heck have I ever done to him?  

“I can smell your fear!” He chuckled, slightly shaking his head. “God, this is gonna be so easy! Other ones before you at least fought back, but you Kleah? You’re a poor excuse of a werewolf. You’re trash! Your entire race is trash! Such a shame your poor little boyfriend isn’t here to see me rip your throat out. Oh well, I’ll take care of him later.” He smirked. My eyes widened as he mentioned Luke. He wouldn’t dare! My fists began to clench, and all I could see was red. Before I knew it, I was in my werewolf form. I growled tilting my neck to the side before lifting my hand up and grabbing his arm, taking his grip off of my neck.

I twisted his hand and turned behind him in inhuman speed, pinning his arm behind his back as I pinned him to the lockers.  I brought my lips close to his ear and whispered. 

“And you’re a poor excuse for being Dracula’s son. At least I thought you would have some sort of charm or something going on, but you're cold and you're worthless at this point. If you dare lay a hand on Luke, you’re not gonna have one.” I twisting his arm even more, making a point. He let out a groan and hissed in pain.

“Bitch!” He exclaimed.

“I’ve been called worse.” I smirked as I grabbed him on the back of his neck and flung him on the other side of the hallway. His body banged against the lockers leaving a huge dent on 5 or 6 of them. He fell to the floor, his body limp, but he still got up. Glaring at me from under his eyelashes, he shook his hand, still smirking.

“That all you got?”

“Oh, no!” I smiled. I ran towards him and flung my fist at his face fast and hard. He didn’t have time to avoid the blow or at least grab my hand, so my fist connected with his jaw. I heard a crunching sound and he turned his head towards me wiping the blood from the cut on his mouth. I knew he could’ve caught that punch, but I was so thanking god at that moment that he didn’t. He growled, and before I knew it he smacked me hard sending me flying down the hall. I let out a whimper as I landed on the floor. My whole body started throbbing in pain, but I was fighting for my life so I didn’t care at that point.

I got up and ran towards him lifting my leg and kicking him square in the stomach. He kneeled over in pain and I knew that was my only chance to escape. I ran towards the exit door looking in back of me making sure he was still on the floor, but he wasn’t. Before I knew it, I hit someone’s chest and at that point I knew exactly who it was. He threw a punch at my face, I avoided it and leaned to the other side, jumping. I had hope at that point…very little though. I looked at my nails and got an idea I ran my hand down across his chest, digging my nails in his skin as three bloody long cuts appeared on his chest. He let out a piercing scream.

************************************************************************************************************ I updated finally!! :D 

But TRUTH! I had this chapter edited a long time I just thought I would write more, but I never got around it so it's stuck like this?? I think it came out pretty good...... Though I never wrote an "action" scene!

OH. BTW. I will not write a sex scene. Isn't that basically like writing porn??!! NO. NO. NO. Thats up to your imagination. Short chapter....SORRRY..... I'm sorta stuck on this book. No idea where I'm gonna go with it.

When I startedI NEVER EVER had the intention of making this a werewolf story...how the hell it happened...I have no idea! I think...my mind ran wild. So I'm stuck. No ideas.

JUST BLANK.

Whereas my mind is flowing with ideas for my other book "Stay At Least One Foot Away From Preppy Boy."

^^ YOU GUYS SHOULD CHECK THAT OUT??!?! 

OH. I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS <333

ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE READ, FANNED, AND COMMENTED. You have no idea how much it means! 22,000 reads!? IT MAY NOT SEEM A LOT TO YOU BUT FOR ME ITS A LOT!!!! 

Ok, well enough of my really long letter! I. LOVE. ALL. OF. YOU.  

;)