Chapter 25- Use Protection!

I completed most of the obstacles in which Karen placed in front of me. I had run through moving cardboard vampires and any other super natural forces. She created this jelly human form characters that I had to beat up till they exploded. The adrenaline that went through me was unbelievable. I never knew that I had that much force and power. Sure, I knew I was incredibly strong but despite that I would have never imagined that I was capable of so many things.

After several hours of kicking, punching, and running laps around the football field I had come home exhausted. My parents still weren’t home, guess that trip was longer than I expected, but hey who’s complaining I get to spend the night with Luke. I plopped down on my bed and closed my eyes for a second before being awaken with a soft whisper in my ear.

“Don’t fall asleep on me beautiful. The night still isn’t over.” His breath had its own magnificent smell and when I turned around to look at him my breath caught in my throat. How can god create such a fucken gorgeous person?  I looked at him and let out a smile as I laid on top of him.
“So what are you planning?” I smirked as I played around with his hair.
“Well popcorn, Disney movies, and just us two cuddling.” He grabbed my hand and I halted his steps.

“One sec,” I took in a deep breath and focused on my powers. Before I knew it we were already placed in the middle of the living room across the T.V.

“Damn!,” I heard Luke cry out. “My girl has got some powers.” I rolled my eyes and proceeded to the kitchen to grab the popcorn and place it in them microwave. “You know you can just use you super-speed to just, hurry this all up right!?” Luke exclaimed looking at me as I took my sweet time around the kitchen singing every now and then shaking my hips to the rhythm. 

“I’m still a normal girl!”

“Who is a werrwolf!”

“So you want me to stop being myself and just change my whole life to fit this fucken curse’s needs.” I smirked knowing he’d think I was mad and come straight up to me being my little bitch. My back was turned to him so he couldn’t see any of my facial expressions.

“No! Baby…” All of a sudden I felt two lips enclose on the skin of my neck as he gently sucked it reviving waves of pleasure. I let out a low man and let the bag of popcorn fall on the floor as he let his hands roam all over my body. “You’re perfect. You’re mine. Never change yourself. I want you just the way you are…forever.” He whispered in my ear in his husky voice. At that point I just melted right in his arms. My knees got weak and my body got all shaky. He smirked and backed away walking towards the couch. “Thought so.”

“YOU KNEW I WASN’T MAD!?”

“Pfft. Hello!? Best-friend/ boyfriend. You have to try harder Kleah.” He winked at me.

“Do you want me to dump you? You’re so asking for it.” His eyes got wide and he gasped.

“ARE YOU SERIOUS!? FINALLY!!” He jumped up and down in glee. I gasped and made a pouty face.

“Me no like you anymore.” I sniffled and picked up the bag of popcorn placing it into the bowl.

“Le still love you.” He winked.  I blushed at his comment but since my back was turned towards him and he was on the couch, he couldn’t see be turn beet red like a tomato. I still couldn’t get over the fact that he loved ME!  I opened the bag and dumped its contents in the bowl making my way over to Luke on the couch. Once he saw me he took the bowl of popcorn and placed it on the table enclosing his arms around me and throwing me on the couch. I squealed and he caught the sudden outburst was his lips kissing me deeply as our tongues danced a forbidden dance with one another. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him on top of me pressing my body against him. God I wanted him!!

Kleah keep your cool! I started saying to myself over and over again, but that thought soon got lost when I felt his lips attack my neck sucking on it. I moaned softly tugging gently on his hair. All of a sudden the front door burst open! I and Luke scrambled off of one another fixing our clothes as we pretended we were just sitting on the couch innocently watching a movie. There came my mom and Dad with Hunter strolling in through the front door with luggages.

“HI HONEY! HI LUKE!” My mom screeched out. I flinched at her loudness….holy shit! Why are they home!? Weren’t they off on a great trip!? “We had to cut our trip short since Kleah here,” She ruffled my hair and I gave her the da fuck look. “got her powers!” I looked at my dad wondering what the hell had gotten into mom and he just shook his head slightly and pretended as if he had a glass in his hand drinking it signaling to Mom! OH! Isn’t she too old to get drunk? Dad came rushing to her rescue and grabbed her by the shoulders gently directing her towards the stairs.

“WAIT I WANNA TALK TO KLEAH!” My mom screamed from the top of the stairs.

“Later, now you’re gonna take a little nap, ok honey?” My dad said softly stroking my mom’s shoulders. She mumbled okay softly and went upstairs. Hunter was left in the door way looking at us.

“Ew. I seriously did not need to see you and your boyfriend about to screw each other!” I gasped!

“You saw!?!?”

“I was the first one in the door! Use protection.” He said shaking his head as he went up the stairs to his room. Luke was on the floor dying.

“OH SHUT UP!” I laughed yelling at him as I crossed my arms over my chest staring at the TV.

*****************************************************************************

Well I finally updated! WOHOO xD

I will be updating more in the summer since I have a lot of free time. 

AND OMG I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS <3 
U got me too 100 votes and I am seriously in love with all of you who read this book, added it to your reading list, voted for it, commented on it. 

JUST WOW <3 

When I first started writing I was like "Oh well I'm just writing for fun, no ones gonna care to read it anyway!"

I just love all of you so freaking much <3333
ANWAYS.
Song on the side >>>>>>> You should check out ;)

Its my fave!

What do you think of this chapter??

Should I add a sex scene between them too or just....keep it PG-13! Or just create another book with just the one sex chapter?? :/

Any suggestions??

-Anne <3