Chapter 18-The Prophecy

The rest of the plane ride was shitty. I sat there and didn’t even say a word to Luke. What could I say? Nor did he even talk to Amber though Amber kept throwing herself at him. I tried to talk to him but I held myself back. If he wanted to talk he could’ve talked to me in the bathroom not just left. As the plane landed me and Luke grabbed a hold of our bags and unboarded the plane. He kept sneaking glances at me every now and then but not a word came out of his mouth. I couldn’t talk him anymore. Him just ignoring me so I did the only thing I could think of. I pulled him into an empty waiting room and just stood there.

“Do you want to break up! Is that it?” I cried looking at him. I couldn’t handle him breaking up with me. I mean I just found out I’m a werewolf and I love him.

“Kleah your so stupid.” He mumbled making his way to leave.

“No! Your not leaving.” I grabbed his arm and he stopped. He threw his bags on the floor and pushed me up against the wall giving me a passionate kiss. You would think that after a day of him not brushing his teeth and eating the nasty chicken from the airplane his breath would stink like crazy. But it didn’t, it tasted like the minty taste I loved. I automatically melted into his arms. This kiss was more intense and romantic than any other kiss we ever had! His hands landed on my waist and I was burning up. He finally pulled back after 30 minutes and looked at me with his intense stare.

“Kleah the only one I have eyes for is you! Why cannot you realize that I mean I love you and only you. So what that Amber was sitting next to me. I only love you. And you’re so stupid if you think you even need to compete with her. Have you seen yourself! YOUR DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! I can’t even believe you don’t realize that.” Luke shook his head. I was feeling like such a loser at this point. I cannot even believe that he thinks I’m prettier than “Amber”. I guess he really loves me

“You know I love you right.” I whispered leaning in until our foreheads were touching.

“I know but I like to hear you say it.” He smirked giving me another soft kiss on the lips. I just chuckled and stared at his breath-taking complexion. How can a guy be so yummy? “I know you love checking me out. But we kinda are in Austria and we have to hurry it along.” I blushed and just dragged him out of the waiting room.

“First of all I know you’re the chosen one.” He said sitting down on one of the bench’s. Of course he knew that to. I sat down next to him and sighed.

“What next? I mean if I’m this Great Chosen One what is my destiny? Luke I never asked for this.” I complained looking down at my hands. I felt the warm presence of a tear fall down my right eye.

“Hey,Hey!” Luke pleaded grabbing me into a hug. “I know you didn’t. Neither did I.”

“Yeah but you have it lucky, your 18th birthday passed. You’re used to it.” I said. How would it feel like? What am I supposed to do? I have so many questions and it seems like nobody is giving me the answers.

“Kleah you never get used to the idea that you’re an animal.” Luke mumbled stroking my hair.

“What do we now?”

“Well now we go to the Soultarian Society. Trust me I know where it is.” Luke groaned getting up from the bench and leading me into a taxi. All the way there me and Luke just talked about old times WHEN WE WEREN’T WEREWOLVES. It was relieving to know that Luke isn’t only my boyfriend but still my best-friend. Finally the cab driver stopped in the middle of a brick wall, it was a dead end but the weird thing was the address was carved into the brick.

“Are you sure this is your stop.”

“Yep.” Luke replied handing the cab driver the money and getting out. Once the cab driver drove away I just hit Luke.