Chapter 1

Hey everyone! This is my first story on Wattpad. It's a werewolf story. I hope you like it! Before you read this book, things you should know are that this is sort of a cliché wattpad werewolf book. I happen to enjoy cliché's a lot. This is NOT a book about rejection, pregnancy, rape. It's a light read, teen fiction. There are no vampires or other supernatural beings. There are quite a few cheesy and romantic parts, so just sit back and fall in love! Who doesn't love romance anyway? :D

I hope you all enjoy it!. Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Fan!

Picture of Emily on the side! Enjoy!

All Rights Reserved ©

******************

Chapter 1

❤ Emily's POV ❤

"Emily, rise and shine. It's such a beautiful morning. The sky is blue and the birds are singing." my annoying twin brother said dramatically. He pulls the curtains aside and the sunlight streams into my room.

I mumble some incoherent words and pull my sheets over my head and try to fall back to sleep.

"Emily wake up!" Evan shouts in my ear. I smack him with a pillow hoping he would get the message and leave.
"Go away, Evan! Let me sleep in peace!"

"Well you asked for it." he says slamming the door shut with a loud bang.

"I don't care!" I shout back. As long as I got my sleep I didn't care. What can I say? I'm definitely not a morning person. My older brother Ethan and I have that in common. I fall asleep in no time.

"Fuck!" I let out a stream of cruses all of a sudden, that would even put Evan to shame. I was totally drenched in water, ice cold water. I gave him a you-are-so-dead-right-now look.

He stood there smugly with a bucket in hand and a stupid smirk on his face, I wanted nothing more than to erase that smug smile by punching him in the face .

"I warned you but you didn't listen and that's what happens when you don't listen to your big brother. What I am saying is that, I was right. I'm always right. You should've known that by know." He continued to rant completely oblivious to me making way towards him. I tackled him to the floor and held my arm against his neck.

"Evan, I'll give you ten seconds before I inflict some serious damage. You may want to run." I growled and got off him. "1,2,3......".

His eyes widened as realization struck him. He runs out of my room and dashes downstairs. I roll my eyes at his retreating figure. Now that I have some peace, let me introduce myself.

I'm Emily and I'm 17. No, I haven't found my mate yet. I have two overprotective older brothers and amazing, loving parents who are the Alpha and the Luna of the Thunder Mountains Pack, the second largest and strongest pack in the United States.

I drag myself out of my comfortable king size bed and walk over to my en suite. I step out of my clothes and into the shower and wash my hair with strawberry and vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner. After taking a long relaxing bath, I wrap a towel around my torso and walk out. I go into my walk-in closet pick out my outfit for the school today.

I choose cut off jean shorts and a white off-shoulder crop top. I throw on some gold bracelets and my favourite black motorcycle boots. I blow dry my waist length brown hair and let it fall down in soft curls. I put some mascara which makes my hazel eyes stand out even more. Lastly, I apply strawberry lip gloss and examine myself in the mirror. Satisfied with the way I look, I grab my backpack from the desk and walk out of my room shutting it close behind me.