Meeting You

Looking out the window,Maki sat on the chair while staring at the leaves that keeps on falling.Feeling the season where cherry blossoms fall."Nishikino-san." Maki's attention turn into the teacher who suddenly called her and pointing to the black board full of numbers and symbols,"Please answer this problem." She nodded and went to the front.She successfully answered the problem without breaking a sweat,as she sat again on her place,her classmates stare at her with an admiring eyes.Maki sighed silently as she look again outside.
'I can feel their stares and It's bugging me.' She sigh, watching the leaves fall as this another boring day started.
Nishikino Maki,15,First year of High School,Otonakizaka Academy.Currently bored,almost everyday.Without playing Piano her life is boring that she wanted it to end.
As she walk up into the rooftop where she can relax and eat her lunch peacefully,she noticed the students staring at her,admiring her beauty and her rare crimson colored hair,and amethyst eyes.Whispering non stop about how they will approach her because she have this cold eyes wherever they look at her.She doesn't mind every last bit of the compliment that she received through letters from her locker.

She reach the rooftop opening the door,the wind welcome her and then sat on her usual place.Near the fence that block the other side where you can die just by jumping.Maki had tried doing that but failed because a teacher caught her and scolded her.Students should be forbidden to enter the rooftop because of this issues but Maki wanted to be here because this is her place.She open her bento''Itadakimasu..'' and started digging in,inhaling the fresh wind,a quiet surroundings made her comfortable.

Until she heared footsteps and the opening of the door,she suddenly hid behind the little wall where the door is...'Why now' she thought keeping her bento that is now empty.At first,she thought the one that came into the rooftop was a teacher but then when she peeked and looked who is it,it's just a lone kid,that have Pure Jet Black hair being tied in a twintail with red ribbons,wearing her uniform,inside there is a pink cardigan,she noticed that she is small.She is huffing and looks out of breath,when she regained it,the girl sat where Maki is a while ago and unpacking her bento.

Maki got out from where she was hiding,She's planning on getting out of the rooftop as soon as possible because she don't want this girl to speak to her,sneaking like nothing happened,when she's just about to turn the door nob,the girl who was just unpacking her bento,is now looking at Maki

''What are you doing?" Said the curious raven haired because Maki is too overreacting on how she sneak from the girl. Maki turned around to see this raven haired girl holding her chopsticks inches apart to her mouth like she was just about to eat when she noticed Maki."You look like a buglar sneaking from a house." The raven haired said,she has this grumpy face in.Maki noticed the raven haired girls eyes are color red but more like ruby,They are shining like a Ruby that feels true and precious.The raven haired got up from where she was seated and put down her bento when she noticed Maki staring at her.The girl made a really annoyed face "Why are you staring at me!?" Maki snapped from reality as she heared and saw the raven haired girl close to her.She suddenly felt blood rushed to her head and as she also avoid eye contact "I-I'm not looking at you!'' She stuttered making herself blush more.''I was just l-looking at....'' she pause don't know what to say next but cutted anyway by the raven haired ''So your not looking at me,but your looking at my bento!?'' Maki replied ''Y-Yes!And why would I look at you anyway!?'' Still stuttering and blushing while looking away from the girl.

The raven haired got annoyed more ''If you want my bento because your hungry just say it!'' Maki realize what just the girl said and this conversation is like a clash between a Cat and a Dog.''I'm not hungry at all!I just ate my bento,I don't need yours!" The red head said still her face is red as a tomato about what she just replied before or because she is super annoyed and angry.

The two barking about bentos didn't stop until the clash was interupted by the bell signaling that lunchbreak is over.The two are out of breath because of what just happened,Maki who talked first said that this should be end because it's already time and the raven haired girl nodded catching her breath.The girl with the ruby eyes walk through the door first ''You...Idiot'' she said as she turn the nob and walk away.

The red head who is annoyed because that certain raven haired girl just waste her time,and didn't give her a break noticed that there is a bento box lying right beside the fence and realized that the raven haired forgotten about it and the bento is also full,means that the girl didn't have the chance to eat because of their non stop bickering.Maki thought that if she left the bento here it will get dirty and the girl might eat it out of hunger because she haven't yet eat lunch so she decided that she should take this bento and give it to the girl later even if she don't want to see this raven haired girl.Maki packed the bento and did what she should do.

When the red head come in the classroom and sat on her chair,thinking about the certain raven haired girl with ruby eyes,the entire class hours felt like a flash.When the bell rang,Maki snapped out to reality and she noticed it was already the time to go home.But then,when she was about to exit the classroom,A raven haired girl enter and have this annoyed look,again.Maki got startled from this comeback.

"I was looking at my bento in the rooftop,but then it isn't there,so I thought 'that tomato idiot really do like my bento,huh.' And here I was right all the time!'' The raven haired said glaring at the red head.When Maki heared the word 'Tomato Idiot' It gets into her nerves ''What did you say!?" The two started glaring at each other until Maki said ''I'm not a Tomato Idiot! I have a name and that is Maki,Nishikino Maki!!! Your the Idiot here!''.The raven haired heared the 'Idiot' and this pissed her

''Don't talk to your seniors like that!'' Maki didn't believe the brat that is glaring at her,crossing her arm on her chest ''What are you talking about?Your just a first year like me,and you don't look like one of my seniors.'' Maki said as she smile a bit because of what the girl just said.''What does that mean?See for yourself!'' The raven haired girl said as she puff out her chest and raised the bow attached in her uniform bringing it to the red heads face.

Maki eyes widened at what she just saw,she saw a green bow and that means that the brat in front of her is a third year,the brat speaks the truth.''See,I told you!'' The raven haired girl said proudly.Maki is out of words,she just can't believe that the girl in front of her is her senior.Maki sigh and just hand the bento box to the now smirking senior.When she handed the bento she fix her things and walk away leaving her senior holding the box staring at it with a serious face.As a certain senior sigh.