Rumored

The crimson haired stood in front of them arms crossed,while looking down at them.The raven haired started ''M-Maki-chan don't stare at us looking like that,it's kind of scary.''

Maki raised an eyebrow ignoring the raven haired ''So,why don't you start explaining now?'' Not getting embarassed anymore,the red head talk boldly straight so that she won't get teased.

The whole group except for Maki,swallowed their saliva as they began to spoke.

''M-Maki-chan,you really don't know? About the rumors I mean.'' The raven haired asked grinning but she look more scared.Maki sighed letting go of the intense atmosphere.''As I heared you before,it's about me being popular,then,I already knew that.'' Maki confessed with a cool aura.

''Then you already know,nyaa!!!'' Said Rin who looked relieved.

''But.''
''I didn't thought that I was being rumored,so what I'm asking is, what kind of rumored is that about me.'' The red head said with a relax voice.

It made the whole group flinched,knowing Maki who easily get embarassed just by talking about herself.They didn't thought the red head would be straight and tell them that she really is popular.

''Well,there's a lot of rumor about you,not in a bad way but in a good way.That's also a reason for us Student Council to know about you.'' Nozomi explained as she looked at the blonde beside her ''Right,Elicchi~?''

''Y-Yeah...'' Eli nodded.

Maki sighed again,bringing down her hands and sat beside the raven haired who kept quiet.As for Hanayo,she is teary eyed before,that only Rin can noticed.She already wiped the tears so now it's an ok for the two as they also keep quiet letting the lavender haired explain everything.

''The first rumor,as I remembered,was when the entrance ceremony for the new first years.A group of first years were chatting non stop about a Beautiful Crimson Haired and they want to be on the same class as her.'' The lavender haired said as Maki's cheeks started to turn pink averting eye contact with the group.''I-I see...''

''I think the second was when they saw who's first in ranking for the entrance exam,this took place only a few hours after the first rumor.As the first years started,they grew bigger and it's almost like a fan club.There's this students before who gave the Student Council a form about giving them a room for their fanclub and it's about you,'Beauty with Brains'..! Isn't that great,Maki-chan~?''

Maki's eyes widen because of the new information she learned and put her palm on to her face.Now that she knew the truth on why she was being stared all the time or have letters inside her shoe locker,She sighed.Knowing the truth shocked her,and worse of all,she hated what the lavender said that she got a fan club.

''But,we didn't accept it.'' The blonde continued ''It's impossible for a fan club to be form and I think it will only become a stalker club.That's why I didn't mark it.Nozomi agreed though.'' Eli looked at Nozomi with a straight face and shifted her attention to the red head who sat gracefully.

''T-Thank you...'' She sighed again like a big rock have been lifted from her shoulders.Maki smiled a bit,blushing lightly from what the blonde told her.The red head thought Eli was a serious person and she was correct.She thought that as she looked at Nozomi whose now grinning.''Isn't that nice,having your own fan club,Maki-chan?There's a certain girl here that's jealous,you know~'' The lavender haired looked at Nico whose now quietly annoyed.

Nico knew all of that was true,yet she can't accept the fact that a first year,in just the first day of her high school will be popular.

Maki was about to say ask but noticed the raven haired beside her gritting her teeth as she glance at her.Silence surround them but got broke by the orange haired,Rin,changing the subject.''By the way,Kayo-chin,you mention before that there's a Ramen house nearby the school,let's go there afterschool nyaa~!''
Hanayo nodded ''Y-Yes.''

The bell rang when Eli was about to say something,she didn't continue her word and started to pack her things.''Everyone,thanks for the time,let's meet again from time to time.'' The blonde announced.Nozomi grabbed the raven haired hand and waved at the three first years whose also waving back at them after they nodded and went back to class.

Sitting on her chair beside the window,she look at it and started thinking about the raven haired,remembering that angry face of hers.

'Still cute' Maki suddenly stood up as the teacher and her classmates including Rin and Hanayo looked at her.She realized that she just thought that kind of thing about the raven haired brat-senpai.

When she noticed that the teacher was looking at her and calling her name,she blushed from embarassment.''Nishikino-san,what's the matter?Are you feeling sick?'' The teacher asked as the crimson haired just nodded to escape the embarassment.''Then,Koizumi-san,can you escort Nishikino-san to the clinic?'' Maki looked at the girl behind,thankfully it was Hanayo who the teacher picked to escort the red head because she won't accept if it is from an another girl from class.

Hanayo stood up and escort Maki,who also followed her to the clinic.As they reach the red heads destination,she opened the door.''W-Will you be okay,Maki-chan?'' Hanayo asked as the crimson haired lie on the bed with her arm on her face and the other beside her.''Yeah,it's just a mild headache.'' She lied.''You should return to class,I'm fine here.I'm just going to take a nap.''

''T-Then you need m-medicine,J-Just in case.'' Hanayo looked for the medicine and place them on the wooden mini table beside the red head's bed.And gave her a glass of water.As she exitted the room she wished for the crimson haired's to be in good health.

After minutes passed,the red haired rolled over the bed.''What a great liar am I.'' She told herself as she regret lying to her teacher or classmates because Hanayo looked worried about her.

And because this is not the first time she lied but the second time and it's all involving the raven haired,as she noticed.Since she met that annoying brat-senpai,her life is now filled with other emotions that she is not familiar with.

Wondering why she did all of this in the first place is due to the emotion she don't know.Feeling safe around her,excited feelings,feeling of worry/concern,yet for her those emotions are nice,gentle,and this made her day exciting.

As she think about this,the crimson haired smile and drifted to a deep slumber.