Feelings and Encounter

Maki is embarassed in the realization that she just shout on her senior,thinking it was childlish of her.But the crimson haired girl can't stop thinking about this certain senior even when she arrived at her house,the house is bigger than a normal house,more like a mansion with a spacious yard.She open the door,the scent of flowers linger around the house,Maki love this scent and it makes her calm,''I'm home'' but no response,her parents are always busy working in their hospital,almost just once in a week they only meet.

The maids seems like they already went home and now she is alone in the house. The red head went to her room tossing her bag to the king size bed,she went again outside her room running to a certain door,she let out a breath and enter the room,inside can be seen a black grand piano in the middle,the curtains and wind blowing,a quiet surroundings that the crimson haired love.She love this room,she love the piano,she love singing with it,that her life is meaningless without it.When she thought about this things,she can't help but feel bitter because she knew that she can't play the piano forever.Her fate have been decided since she was born,she will be a doctor and that's what her parents decided.Being a composer is her dream but she didn't mention this dream to her parents because she thought it was meaningless,her parents already decided for her.And that's that.Maki sigh and exit the room where the piano lies.

Maki again breath in with a solemn face,like she just saw someone important to her died.She now proceed again in her room and lay down to her bed.Thinking about how she usually play the piano while her fingers are moving like playing one in the air.As she fell deep in slumber,and thought about a certain raven haired brat.

The tweet of the birds can be heared first as the red head rubbed her eyes to see the light entering the dark room,she noticed that she forgot to change her clothes,seeing her uniform wringkled.Maki got up and went in to the door beside her king sized bed.She turned on the sink and felt the cold water as she washed her face,looking at herself in the mirror in front of her with a wet face,she grab the towel beside it and started wiping her face then search for her toothbrush that lie inside the small cabinet next to the mirror.

When she finishes,she took a bath and change her uniform to a new one.Stepping outside the bathroom she looked at the clock whose hands are pointing straight downwards.And exitted her room going down the stairs she noticed that the maids are already there cleaning and doing house chores,also bowing at the red head saying 'Good Morning,Ojou-sama' as she passed them Maki greet them also so she won't be rude.She sat on a table and saw it was already prepared for her; eggs,bacon,sandwiches,pasta,and her favorite tomato soup.''Itakadimasu'' she said,and eat the food.

When she's already finished,Maki can't avoid the feeling of being lonely,thinking about how it felt when her parents join her in eating breakfast or dinner.But she can't do anything,she understand her parents are busy and that is for her own good too.She removed this thought of hers when she glanced at the clock whose now hands pointing south-west.She hurridly stand up,grab her bag and went outside their house,and walking until she reached the school.

When she entered the school,she again look at the falling of leaves like she was hypnotized,the crimson haired sigh but seeing the leaves fall made her feel the season.
As time flies,and classes already ended a few minutes ago.Maki is about to exit the classroom and go home when someone slammed open the door,startling the red head.

''Nyaa~!'' The orange haired girl said with a brown haired girl behind shocked after seeing there's someone in the opposite direction of the door and that is the red head.''R-Rin-chan..'' the brown haired girl said trembling then she bowed to appologize to the red head whose now back to her original self.''Ah,It's Maki-chan,nya~'' the cat said,her energy is still at the top.Maki flinched ''Why do you know m-my name?'' Th red head asked about the sudden call 'Maki-chan'.They just met today so 'Why suddenly calling her by her first name?' She thought looking annoyed.''Of course,I know you!You are our classes 'beauty with brains' after all,nyaa~'' the energetic girl said making the red head blush.
The brown haired girl was before behind the energetic but now beside her noticed that the red head blush ''R-Rin-chan,apologize first..'' now looking at the energetic girl beside her.Maki talk averting eye contact because she don't want them to see her red face ''A-Anyway,why suddenly calling me by my f-first name!?'' She stutter making herself blush more.The energetic girl put her hands below her chin like she's thinking of reasons,a few seconds ago the silence broke when she already started talking ''Because I felt like it!nya~'' Maki got annoyed but still blushing a little.The brown haired girl started talking now because she saw the red head face annoyed ''Ummm,W-We're very sorry,Nishikino-san...!'' The girl bowed follow by the energetic girl who also apologized.Maki didn't really care now and just wanted to go home,''No,It's okay but can you please move aside?I really want to go home.'' The two noticed that they were blocking the exit and move backward so they can let the red head pass.When the red head is out of sight,the two started looking at each other with a sad face,''Let's talk to her again tomorrow.'' As they grab their bag and walk away from school.

Arriving at her house,Maki thought 'Why are there's a lot of weird encounter lately? Yesterday was that raven haired brat-senpai,and today was a two opposite persona that suddenly calling me by my first name.Weird.It looks like the two are my classmates but I don't know their name.'
Slumping on to her bed,already change her clothes into pajamas and drift to a deep slumber but has a one last thought before she fall 'But this past days....was not boring as I used to thought it will be.''