New Day,New Friends

A new day starts,as their developed feelings continue to bloom.The sun shines cheerfully,morning birds sang gleefully,yet an awkward atmosphere linger around the two lovers as they walk side by side,heading for their highschool.

The one with the raven haired took glances over the one with the crimson haired.'Should they hold hands?' Is what the two thought but never said a word to each other.

Maki seems comfortable in her current state,still she's hoping for a bit affection coming from her partner.She can't do it herself,because on how embarassing it is.More importantly,she didn't even know what lovers really do.

They headed for their destination without a word regarding those matters until they reached Otonakizaka highschool in time.Unfortunately,the two only managed to say farewells when they heared the bell rang.

Hours passed since Maki's lessons for the morning ended,it's currently lunchbreak.She and Nico didn't really plan to meet up or have lunch together so she didn't know what to do until her other two friends approached her.

"Maki-chan,let's have lunch,nya~!'' She flinched when she heared her cat friend,Rin suddenly appearing in front of her.Hanayo smiled at her while in her normal position,beside Rin.

"I guess,it's okay.'' The crimson haired agreed,returning the smile,Hanayo gave her.''I think our seniors are already under the tree where we usually meet for lunch.''

She feels a bit of disappointment before because she didn't really have a plan with her raven haired senior for lunch or to see her face until the end of the day,but because of her other two friends inviting her for their usual and meeting with Nico is possible,that feeling has begone.

As they walk through the outside corridor,connecting to the other building,Hanayo started a topic.

"Oh,I heared that Nozomi-chan and Eli-chan met other friends.They said they wanted to introduce us.''

The crimson haired exclaimed on the thought of having other new and alot more friends.Because this is the first time she had many friends,she suddenly became nervous which Rin saw in her face.

"Don't worry!'' Rin patted Maki's back.''I'm sure they'll be great,nya!'' Maki nodded in reply.

When they arrived at their meeting place,Maki firstly laid eyes on the raven haired whose being messed around by Nozomi.Just by seeing her made her thoughts before,vanished.

Nozomi took noticed at Maki whose staring at Nico.She smirked.''Oh my,Oh my,Maki-chan's face is red~''  Having heared her name,Maki suddenly reacted by rubbing her face and turn her gaze away.

"Could it be,It's because of Nicocchi's beauty~?'' Nozomi teased with a smirk.

"W-What are you talking about?!'' Maki yelled in defense as she hid the bottom half of her face with her arm.''E-Even if I wanted to see,I can't see anything!'' Maki continued to turn her true feelings inverted which the raven haired took attention.

"Hey! What do you mean by that?!'' Nico yelled in offense and it started again.Their usual quarreling.

"Nico nii's beauty is visible at every angle!'' The raven haired added a confidence tone in her voice to sound like a proud actress as she sway her hair side to side.

"W-What?!'' Maki's eyes changed into knitted once.''You should buy glasses,I think your eye sight is getting blury.'' Maki unexpectedly have a sharp tongue even if she's talking with her senior.But we all know that her words are inverted.Still,this made the other party pissed.The two continued their trash talking for a while.

Meanwhile,at the other party's side,Nozomi and Eli started talking with each other.

"I think you overdid it,Nozomi.'' The blonde said as she looked at the two,worried.