Promise

The weather was in favor of the two  who are now standing at their usual rendezvous. Though the sun isn't that giving much heat, Nico and Maki's faces were hue with redness as if strucked by a redpaint.

"I-I thought I'll be the first one to arrive here but seems like I'm wrong..." Nico said as she furrowed her brows which made the redhead slightly puzzled.

The Maki who's rather the submisive one and is thought to be the last person to wake up, arrived earlier than expected by her senior.

"I don't really understand what's important wether or not who's the first one to arrive..." The redhead replied at the still grumpy Nico while she scratched the back of her head. "That's your reason?!" The other latter  said.

Nico started raising her voice in annoyance of whatever is bothering her. "Geez Maki-chan, you shouldn't arrive earlier than your senior." She crossed her arms and started explaining the known and common event that she wants to happen. "It should be like, the senior arriving first so that a senior like me can be a role model to a junior like you." Nico explained, "Ugh this problem is becoming meaningless, first or last who cares at least i made it!" Maki said, "Oh, so you don't care about me?!" Nico fired back, suddenly a dark presence was behind Nico and Maki "Ok! Ok! What the hell is going in here?" The person behind them asked, the 2 looked behind and saw that it was no Nozomi with a creepy grin and dark aura around her "N-Nozomi?!" The 2 said said in shock in unison "Now explain or else you 2 get a washi-washi max~", "O-ok we'll explain! Just please don't washi-washi us! QAQ" Nico said as she begged (lol)

Nico and Maki explained Nozomi why they were arguing and then after they both explained to Nozomi about the problem... "Eesh arguing on the day that you two are going out -3-" Nozomi said.

"..."

"If you 2 won't make up, i'll have to surprise attack you 2 with washi-washi~", "Fine! Fine!.... I-i'm sorry maki-chan." Nico said as she placed her hand on Maki's shoulder 'What the hell is with the hand placing on my shoulder? -_-' Maki thought to herself and said "I'm sorry too Nico-chan", "Ok good! Now you 2 can go on with your date or whatever i have  to go and ambush my Elicchi~ <3" Nozomi said as she left, 'That girl has no shame -_-' Nico thought to herself and then suddenly she felt a hand held hers, she looked down then looked at Maki "E-eh? Maki-chan?!", "Lets go already", "Y-yeah sure..."

The 2 lovers went off to a glasses store "Why are we in a glasses store?" Nico asked, "Did you forget? You told me that you're going to buy me glasses so that i could see your beauty" Maki said as she blushed, "Oh yeah! Haha~ ok then" Nico went around the store to look a pair of glasses for Maki but since Nico was so distracted at choosing she didn't know that Maki went to a nearby arcade and played with the claw machine.

"Thank you for coming! Please come again!" The staff person said as Nico exited the store with the glasses she bought for Maki "I can't believe Maki left me! >~<" Nico said with a pissed tone. Nico looked around her surroundings checking where Maki could be, then she saw Maki's red hair in the arcade 'What the hell is Maki doing?' Nico thought to herself as she walked towards where Maki is... 'A claw machine?', "Damn it!" Maki whined as the stuff bear toy fell with the other stuff toys in the claw machine, "Maki-chan?", Maki looked behind and saw Nico "N-nico-chan?!", "What are you doing?" Nico asked, "Eh...Umm...", "Step aside." Nico inserted a corner into the machine and started to play with the claw machine, she aims on the one Maki was trying to get and pressed the button, the claw went down and caught the bear, but surprisingly it caught the bear's hand but the claw also got an another stuff toy bear's hand, the claw goes up with the 2 stuff toy bears and dropped it in the prize hoop "Wooow! Got 2 stuff toys!" Nico said happily as she got the bears in the prize box "Kawaii nee~! A brown and a white bear!" Nico said as she look at the stuff toys, Nico looked at Maki and gave her the brown bear "I know you want to give me a bear sooo you can have that and I can have this in return." Nico said, Maki received the brown bear from Nico and blushed "Nico-chan...", "Oh! And by the way I bought your glasses!" Nico said as she got the glasses in the bag and gave it Maki "Here, now you can see my beauty~" Nico said, Maki wore the glasses and looked straight at Nico "Soo...", "Pretty as ever like your Ruby eyes." Maki said as she blushed and smiled Nico then blushed as well "Maki-chan you dummy >~< lets get out of here" Nico said then Nico and Maki left the arcade and went to a park and sat on a bench watching the sunset together...

"Nico-chan...", "Yes Maki-chan?", "I want to tell you something...", "What is it?" Nico asked, Maki went near to Nico's as if to whisper something to her but Maki kissed Nico's cheek instead "W-WHAT THE?!" Nico gasped in shock and blushed very hard then Maki hugged Nico and said "I love you so much... I want to be always by your side...", Nico hugged back and said

"Then i promise that i'll always be by your side no matter what..."

---------------------------
Hohoho~ will Nico keep her promise? ;) anyways will probably update when school starts since i get 2 write more for some reason lol