Dreams

"Maki-chan?''

A voice that she just heared a while ago,calling her now,as if there's no tomorrow.The crimson haired was blushing and can't create a word to say.She is shocked about her being called in the evening by the raven haired.

"Maki-chan,this is me,Yazawa Nico Nii...-sama~'' The raven haired joked with a playful voice.

There's a dead air between the two,until finally,Maki spoked in a mean manner.''Wha...W-What the hell?!'' With a more suprise tone,she yelled,making the person in the other line almost throw her phone in the air.

"That's not how you respond in the phone,right!?''

This made Maki winced.Calming down herself,the crimson haired now spoke in a more cooler voice.''What do you w-want?'' But stuttered anyway.She lifted herself up and sit on her bed so that she can catch and build the words she needed.

Nico was arguing with the red head in the phone,but Maki doesn't seem to give a care,and letting the raven haired talk her heart out.Giving all the attention to herself,Maki noticed the raven haired stopped as she change the topic.

"A-Anyway,I was just checking if this is the right number but I guess there's no need because I already heared your voice.'' The red head blush,hearing the raven haired talk as if she can say all she wanted.''I-Is that it?'' Not satisfied,the crimson haired girl asked yearning for more and this made the raven haired noticed the disappointment in the other girl's voice.

"Well,if you want to hear more of Nico Nii's voice,that can't be help,I'm going to stay in the line.''

The red head felt blood rushing up in her cheeks,as she defend her pride.''No way.'' With a fake sounding like a bored voice,Maki said.But what planted on her face was a happy expression,still blushing.

"What?Are you saying that my voice is bad in the ears!?''

"I didn't said that,but that might be the reason.''

Sounding more annoyed,the two bicker again non stop until one of them change the topic to a more serious business.The crimson haired was the one who started.''So,are you going to tell something to me or what?'' After she asked that,the line in the other became quiet for a while until Nico spoke.

"You want to know about why I was upset before,right?'' In a serious tone,the raven haired explain everything.

"Well,you don't need to push yourself,if you----'' Maki was cutted off by the raven haired continuing where she left.

"It's not like I really got angry at Nozomi because of her non stop teasing,It's just that I'm not really feeling well?'' She ended her sentence with a questioning tone.That the crimson haired didn't believed.

"I-I mean...You have all you wanted,and with just the blink of an eye,you're already popular.I-It's not like I'm jealous,you got that!?''

"I don't know what you mean.'' The red head was confused and also pissed because Nico got the wrong impression of her.

Giving up on the pride she have,the raven haired talk boldly with excitement.

"I want to become an Idol,not just an Idol but the Number One Idol in the universe!'' The raven haired talked excitedly as the red head noticed.

The red head thought this was just a childlish dream but as the raven haired spoke with confidence that she will become,Maki smiled.

"I'm not sure but I think you're just holding your laugh there.You thought it was childlish right?And that,my dream won't come true.'' The raven haired said in a annoyed yet sad tone.