Sweet as a Crêpe

"Nico...and Maki?'' The girl with a blonde hair started.It was Eli. ''That's unusual for the two of you together after school.'' She smiled.

The other girl beside Eli was already smirking,Nozomi,which made the two lovers blushed and released their hold.

Nico is moving uncomfortably as she looked for a hole to hide in."Y-You're right,but it's only because M-Maki-chan will treat me that's why I tag along!"

Eli doesn't seem convince with that as she put a smile on her face.The lavender haired is expectedly still smirking as if controlling her laughter. The crimson haired looked at Nico who's already sweating hard.

"Why did it went to me this time?! And,you're the one who said we should take a detour so don't tell such lies..!" Maki retort.A quarel is expected to happen but before it actually did,Eli calmed the two down.Still,Nozomi's doing nothing but smirking.

"W-Well,that's fine for now.So let's just buy some crěpes?" The blonde held Nico's shoulder as she was about to attack the other.Their attention were caught by her and just nodded.

Eli suggested that Nico and her should just be the one who'll buy and let the two,Maki and Nozomi alone.It was awkward at first as they just stood side by side.

"Should we find a seat?" The lavender haired asked,smile not fading.Maki only nodded instead of saying it.She's quite focus around her because she don't know when she'll asked some questions about her relationship with the raven haired.

Finally after some time looking for an available bench,the two sat without minding the awkwardness.

"I'm leaving Nicocchi to you.Please,take good care of her." Nozomi said out of the blue which made crimson haired flinch and turn to her,her face is as red as her hair.

"W-W-What are you talking about?!" Maki tried to hide it out of embarassment as well as her face.But when Nozomi smiled again and hum,Maki gave up.There's no covering up on it.She sighed. "Y-You don't need to tell me that...'' Because the crimson haired already knew what her heart tells her.

"Good." The lavender haired replied.

Nico and Eli took a lot of time to return but either way they're here.

"Sorry for the wait!" The blonde said as she handed one crêpe for Nozomi.The raven haired with a tint pink on her cheeks,passes Maki's and sat beside her.

"By the way,what are you two doing here?" Nico asked as she took a bite on her food.

The lavender haired stopped munching and made a seriously scary smile."Nicocchi,do you remember what happened atleast an hour ago?"

When Eli heared Nozomi's words,she stopped likewise followed by the crimson haired who got curious.

Nico put her crêpe aside and started thinking.She smiled and sweat started to build up again on her face.She also put her signature pose and chanted the words."N-Nico Nico Nii~......?"

Nozomi's creepy smile got bigger as well as Eli's concern face appeared.Maki stayed quiet instead of asking what had happened when she saw the lavender's face.

"S-Spare me...?" The raven haired added.

"Nicocchi,I'll let you choose." Nozomi said attaching her gentle voice. "Since exams are coming,You can study with me and Elicchi."

"Or do you prefer studying with this?" She raised both of her hands in a relax position but her voice is deep creating a really scary atmosphere with her creepy looking smile.

"You tried to escape before but surely you can't right now.So,which is it?" The girl giggled and took a glance at Maki,saying that she can't run away while her lover's still here.

The raven haired gulped and tried smilling naturally but failed."...Can I choose neither of those?" She scratched her side chin and think again when she saw Nozomi's face shadowing.

"You should just give it up,Nico." Eli said and sighed as if she knew the lavender haired's punishments.

The raven haired sighed and lower her head."I understand." She murmur,defeated."Then,the first one."

Eli confronted Nico,who's head is lowered and going all depressed as if she's about to experience some trouble.The blonde tried to rub her back in condolence.

Nozomi hum again and returned to her normal expression.She looked at the crimson haired who's in a daze,she might be wondering and trying to follow what're they talking about.

"I'm sorry about that Maki-chan." The lavender haired poked Maki who came back to reality."You see,Nicocchi always have bad grades.We originally planned to study together afterschool but she escaped." She smiled reassuring the crimson haired."The cards told me where to find Nicocchi and to our surprise you're even with her."

"I-I see..." Maki said,with words this time.She can't help but avert her eyes from the lavender haired when she smirk a bit.

A bit of talking-teasing happened after Nico moved on and accepted her fate.When they finished eating,Nozomi and Eli said their good byes before leaving the the two lovers.

"It's getting late." The raven haired whispered but can be heared by the other.Maki hummed.

"Should we get going as well?" Nico added and stood,offering a hand to the crimson haired.Of course,without the blush fading away from both.

Maki hesitate in holding Nico's hand back out of embarassment but held a bit of it either way.

"I'll just hold this part...'' She murmur,blushing as she held Nico's slender finger.

"..Y-Yeah.." The raven haired did the same and nodded.Even if they already held hand a while ago,it seems that the atmosphere is atleast a bit romantic now.The sun is setting,the people around are decreasing.

They walk passed their way to their houses' without a word from each other.Still,the beating of their hearts are in harmony as well as the blush that had already been formed.

"Weekends..." Nico started,hands starting to move a little up and onto the crimson haired's palm.

"E-Eh?.." Maki turned to Nico and tilted her head in question as she noticed the whole part of the raven haired's hand on hers.

"D-Don't forget,I-I'll buy you glasses for you to see my beauty..." Nico said in a prideful yet gentle tone.

"Yeah..." Maki replied as she held back the raven haired's hand.Without minding each others flustered state,the two looked into each other as a smile creep out from their face,then entwining their hands.

They walk up to the boundary of their houses and said their farewells.

The day wasn't as bad as they expected it to be when awkwardness,embarassments and quarrels strikes as lovers.For them,having those elements gives them a stronger bond and a chance to know about each other.