Meet up,again

Changing from pajamas to school uniform,the red head readied herself for school.She looked at the clock lying on the table beside her bed,it's already 6:30.

The crimson haired sighed as she remembered what the raven haired had said yesterday about her meeting the brat-senpai at the park so that they could walk together,again.She really doesn't plan to follow what the raven haired had said but because of the feelings that's already welling up inside Maki,those unfamiliar feelings,she can't help but follow what her heart had told her.

She walk pass house to house until she reached the park,where their meeting will take place.As the crimson haired look for a certain raven haired,she sighed,not knowing where Nico was,she sat on a bench at the park.Thinking about herself and the raven haired being late again just because of the other's childlish act of being late.Maki thought she was already the one whose late but it seems like there are others whose really a hard sleeper.She sighed again,as she took her cellphone out of her bag.She saw nothing but the wallpaper in the screen.''There's no message...'' She muttered.

When the crimson haired was about to put back her phone in her bag,her surroundings suddenly went black and she can't see a thing but darkness.At first,she got startled by it,but when she noticed that it was just hands covering her eyes doing it,she turned around to see the smiling raven haired,Nico.

Maki furrowed her brow and had planted this annoyed look once again in her face.''You're late,even if you are the one that planned this 'meet up so that we can walk together' thing...''

The raven haired copied the crimson haired's annoyed look and pointed at Maki.''You're the late one here,I've been waiting for you,an hour ago,you know...!!!'' Not realizing what she had said,she felt embarassed afterwards as she averted her eyes away from the red head.

The crimson haired also took noticed of Nico's words and started to blush as well.''A-An hour,i-isn't that kind of exaggerating?''

The raven haired build her composure again and spoke with confidence,changing the subject.''A-Anyway,we really might get late if we continue this,so l-let's go already...!'' With a made up excited voice,Maki believes in the raven haired's words.Nico was the first one to hold the crimson haired's hand as they walk the path to the school.

For Maki,it was a weird feeling but she tried to ignore it as they continued to walk.

A few minutes later,the two haven't noticed that they were already in front of the school gate until the bell rang signaling homeroom is about to start.The two separate their hands and before they started to run in their respective rooms,the raven haired called Maki.''Maki-chan,let's have lunch together,just the two of us!!'' She yelled as the two run even if it's in the policy of the school to not run or yell in the hall way,they did because at times like this,they will be late.

When Maki had heared what the raven haired had said again,she blushed,not because she's running but because she noticed that every time,they were always together.

Before,the crimson haired was eating all alone during lunch time even if some of her classmates invited her to eat lunch with them,she always decide to not go or ignore the request,but when she met or with Nico,whose always pushy,things turned upside down.

She sighed as she reached the classroom,gasping for breath.Luckily,the teacher wasn't there yet,she has the chance to walk on her desk,not having the other classmates stare at her as if they saw a weird species.When she sat,the teacher opened the door and started homeroom.

Time flies really fast as the red head hadn't noticed that the bell already rang for lunch break until a energetic orange haired popped in front of her,startling Maki whose in daze.