Acceptance

"NICO-CHAN,WHY!?'' Maki didn't intended to do that,but the raven haired got over the board that she won't stop herself from talking,so the crimson haired can't control herself anymore from bursting out of anger.What's worse,Nico yelled in front of Maki's father,that means a lot from her shame.

The crimson haired was boiling out of anger,taking it all out in front of the tearing Nico.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THAT!?'' Still holding the raven haired's hand,she tightly gripped her already throbbing wrist,making the girl flinched.''M-Maki-chan...T-That hurts.''

Maki loosen her hold and threw the raven haired's arm.''ANSWER ME!'' She sunked as she sat on the floor,crying.

Despite seeing her friend like this,Nico didn't regret what she has done.She already thought about the positive and negative things to happen.And one of them is this,Maki will get angry and will hate her,for sure.

Still,the raven haired took the risk because she has hope,she build them herself for her friend.She wanted this person to be happy.Even if that means she'll become ashame of herself.

Hoping that by doing all those things might change Maki's father's words.It's not 100% sure,but she expect it to succeed.

The raven haired kept silent,she's slightly tearing up as Maki's hiccups from her crying can be heared.
...
...
...
Minutes,Hours passed,the redhead finally calmed down and stood up.She glared at the tearing Nico,deadly glare as the raven haired described.Feeling a chill down to her spine and goosebombs formed on her arms.

Nico was helpless as Maki started to talk.''I thought you'd be a friend who'll understand me.I expected a lot from you!'' She breathe.''But,But what did you do?! You're about to ruin my relationship with my family! Is it fun playing,meddling with someone's relationship?!''

She cried,Nico was.She can't defend herself because she knew her actions were wrong.But the thing she hated is,what the crimson haired was blurting.She can't believe that she was being judge by Maki.Even if they are not whole truth.

Nico was not that kind of person and she herself knew that...Well,she already accepted on what will happen,so she didn't really made other words to say.Still,words hurts her,especially,words from the person who she cared most.

"I,I HATE THE LIKES OF YOU----!''

As expected,Nico's thoughts were not wrong that she'll be hated.She wanted to accept it,she did this so she wanted to think that it's okay.But still,she don't know why,but the tears started falling hard from her eyes.She can't breathe even if she wanted to.

Maki's sentence were cutted off without noticing it.The continues knocking of the door did it.They didn't mind the noise coming from the door as Nico and Maki continued their game.

Until they heared someone calling,The crimson haired was surprise.''Maki-chan,can I come in?'' That was her mother whose voice was calming as ever,that it made the crimson haired sigh,taking out the anger in her heart.

Maki and Nico didn't budge,they didn't open the door 'cause Maki's mother opened it without permision.

"Maki-chan,Your dad wanted to talk to you.''

Hearing this,the crimson haired started to tremble.She expect herself to be scold or even worse,throwing her piano away.She doesn't have a reason on how to close the topic anymore.It needed risk.She should be confident,she thought if she'll lie again like what she always did,but she knew her father wouldn't get caught into her palms unlike the people out of their mansion.Her father knew everything after all.Maki nodded and exitted her room without looking at the raven haired,being left out with her mother.