Chapter 18

Ethan kisses me again, "I love you." I smile, "I love you too." I take another bite of the mashed potatoes, "This is good." He laughs, "It's all the love." Jess laughs, "You guys are so cute. I have to send this video to your mom." My eyes go wide, "She can't know!" Ethan grabs my hand under the table, "It's fine. I already talked to her about it. She's known forever." My jaw drops, "Does your dad know?" He nods, "Everyone knows." I kiss him again, "You are so sneaky." He whispers in my ear, "I'm sneaky at other things too you know." I immediately blush, making sure the other two didn't hear him. I hit his arm, "Shut up and eat your food." I say taking another bite of mine.

Jess and Alex leave a little while after eating dinner. They both have to work tomorrow, but that's okay because I want to be completely alone with Ethan. "I loved having them here." I say leaning against Ethan on the couch. "I did too, they are awesome." His fingers slide up and down my arm, I can't stop looking at the engagement ring, it is so beautiful. "I can't believe you proposed." He laughs, "Why not?" I shrug, "I don't know. I'm just surprised is all, but I feel like I'm on top of the world. I love you so much." He kisses my head, I untangle myself from his hold. "You're beautiful." My smile gets bigger, I tug at his shirt. "Kiss me." I say as he pulls my top off. His lips crash to mine. His hands wander all of the familiar places on my body. My stomach, my breasts, my butt. A small moan escapes my lips as he squeezes my butt cheeks. He pulls down my pants and before I know it he rips my thong off of me. "Ethan! Don't do that!" I look down at the destroyed fabric, "You're gonna pay for that mister." He trails kisses down my neck, "Looking forward to it."

My hands find the button on his jeans and I immediately undo it. One of his fingers finds my entrance and enters me. He slides another one in, his lips find mine again. I slide his jeans down, "You are so ready." He says in between kisses. I want him. He plays with my entrance, I can't help but moan. "Ethan, please." I beg, with one movement he is inside of me. He fills me completely. I rock back and forth on his member. He leans his head back, placing his hands on my hips. I speed up a little as he thrusts harder inside of me. "Don't stop." I say moving my hips. He pulls me down and kisses me. " I love you." I kiss him back, "I love you, too."

As I am about to come he exits me. "Ethan!" I nearly scream his name. He flips me around so I'm on bottom. "You feel so good." He enters two fingers, then then licks them. He slams his member inside of me again. "Ah!" He goes deeper and deeper. His hand finds my breast. "Don't stop." I plead. He toys with my nipple and I let out a moan, with one sudden movement him and I are coming together. "I love you." I say as we finish. He kisses me, " I love you, too." He carries me into the bedroom, "I'm going to shower." I lay my head down on my pillow. I'm exhausted, that was the best sex I have ever had. "Okay, I'm going to rest my eyes." He kisses my forehead,"Okay."

I wake up hot, Ethan has me wrapped up in his arms. "Ethan." I whisper. He nuzzles into me. I kiss him, "I'm hot." He smiles, "Yes, you are." I roll my eyes,"No, like I'm sweating." He lets go of me, "Everything okay?" I nod, "Yeah, I'm going to hop in the shower." He smiles, "Okay." I walk over to the bathroom and start the water. "You can join me if you want." A few minutes later he joins me, his eyes are full of exhaustion. "Tired?" He nods, "I'm fine though. Let's get in." We both get in the shower, the warm water pours all over my body. Ethan wraps his arms around me. "I could stay here forever." He kisses my neck. I grab the shampoo and wash my hair, Ethan does the same. The water is so warm, I'm still super hot. I rinse my hair after putting in the conditioner. Ethan grabs a towel for me, "Thank you."

We walk over to the bed and lay down, I feel like I'm going to be sick. "Ethan, can you feel my head?" He places his palm on my forehead, "You're a little warm, probably from the shower. Rest for a little bit, it should help." I try to fall asleep, but my mind is thinking too much. "I'm going to go watch some TV." I look over at Ethan who is sound asleep. I shake my head and go to the living room, I wrap myself up in a blanket and finish watching the movie from earlier. I yawn a few times, but still can't sleep. I grab a snack from the kitchen and then hear my phone go off. "Don't run from me." My eyes go wide, "Ethan!" I yell, the bedroom door opens immediately. "What's going on?" I show him my phone, his eyes go wide. "This needs to end. I'm done with his shit."