Chapter 7

I wake up feeling hot and smothered, I open my eyes and see Ethan sleeping, his arms are around me still, and his legs are tangled up with mine. I smile and check the time on my bedside clock. 6:30 in the morning, ugh. I kiss Ethan's chin then try to slide out beneath him. Right when I get off the bed I feel Ethan's hand on my wrist, "Where are you going?" Ethan whispers, groggily.

I turn back and look at him, "Bathroom break, okay?" 

Ethan lets go. I hurry to the bathroom. I walk back into my room and see Ethan waiting for me in the bed. "Hi." I whisper going beneath the covers. 

Ethan kisses my hand, "I don't ever want to lose you." 

I smile and kiss him, "You won't." I feel butterflies forming. I can't believe this is all happening. 

"I am still tired baby." He says with his eyes closed.

"Sleep then." I whisper. 

I hear my phone buzz near me and pick it up, there is a text from Nick. I know that he goes to the gym early in the morning typically. He messaged me, "Hey, just making sure you got home last night."

I text him back, "Hey , I made it!"and look down at Ethan. He is so perfect, I love having him arms holding me the way they are, his muscles shifting to hold me tighter. 

"I want to see you." Nick texts me, I nearly roll my eyes, I will never be able to stay with Ethan. I text him back, asking when. 

I feel my phone vibrate in my hands, "When?" I ask him. Should I just tell him now that I want to be just friends?

"Tonight." He sends back quickly. A pang of guilt washes over me. I don't think I can do this.

"I might be busy, I will let you know." I send back and put my phone on my desk.

"Bella." Ethan whispers, tingles go up my spine. 

"Yes." I whisper back, I feel Ethan pull me so I am on top of him.

"I have to go home."

 I shake my head, "What? No, Ethan, stay here."

 Ethan grabs my hand beneath the blanket, "I'm helping my dad do some construction. I need the extra money for college." 

I kiss him,"I just wish you didn't have to go."

 Ethan nods and slides off the bed beneath me. "I will be done later, I'll call you okay?"I blush when I look down at Ethan, naked. He sees me look at his dick and it slowly starts to harden under my gaze. "I can't be late, my dad will be pissed. I will make love to you later, baby." He winks, I roll my eyes. Ethan slides on his clothes. I walk him down the stairs and I kiss him goodbye.

Jess comes over a few hours after Ethan leaves. "Hey!" I give her a hug and go get a snack from the kitchen.

"So did you figure out what you are going to do about Nick?" 

I plop a grape into my mouth, "I don't know, I want to tell him we are just friends. I keep trying to find the right time and I am not the type to do it over text."

Jess steals a vine of grapes, "Bella, you need to let him know." 

I smile, "I know, it's just." I trail off.

 Jess raises an eyebrow, "It's just what?"

 I can't believe I have these thoughts in my head, "What if Ethan and I don't work out." 

Jess sighs, "Bel, you have to trust him, I can see the way he looks at you." 

I smile," I just can't believe Ethan wants more than a friendship."