Chapter 2

I wake up with a terrible headache. Where am I? I think as hard as I can.. Ethan and I went to Matt's party, okay we went up the stairs, oh my God. I look all around and I realize I am in Ethan's bedroom. "Ethan?" I look down and see him sleeping. Shit! I can't believe I had sex with my best friend! I look down and see that there is some blood on me, I quickly go to the bathroom and wash it off, I go back into the bedroom and see Ethan still sleeping. Now where is my underwear? I look around the room and see my panties, I quickly grab them and put them on, I hear the sheets rustling. Oh no he's waking up, I go and hide on the other side of the bed, I watch Ethan get up and walk to the bathroom, he lets out a loud yawn. Why does he have to be so cute? Ethan finishes using the restroom and comes back to the bedroom, I can tell he see's me by his eyes opening. 

"Why am I naked?" I raise an eyebrow. I swear I got dressed before we left.

"You don't remember?" I can feel Ethan's eyes on me as he remembers last night, "Bella. I'm sorry." 

I shake my head, I don't need him apologizing to me. I stand up, feeling awkward, "Now, have you seen my bra?"

 Ethan laughs hard, "I think I see it under my jeans, can you toss me them?" 

I nod, I grab his jeans and my bra, I walk up to him, "How drunk were you?" I whisper, a hint of regret in my voice. "Eh, Not enough."

 He winks at me, "Ethan."

"Bella, what we did last night was both of our decisions, and I don't want to blame the alcohol on it. "

I nod, "Yes, that is true. Does this change things?"

Ethan steps closer to me, "Bella.. can we just think of how amazing last night was? You have no idea how long I have been wanting you. I-I don't know how to explain it." He tilts my chin up, "I wanna kiss you again." I melt inside and press my lips to his. I am still holding my bra in right hand and covering my breasts in my left. "You are so beautiful." He continues to kiss me.Ethan drops his jeans on the floor and takes my bra out of my hand, "I need you now." He picks me up and rises above me on the bed.

 "Ethan. What are you doing?" Ethan kisses my neck and gently puts me on his bed. 

"I want to be inside of you, just like last night." His voice is raspy and sexy.

He enters a finger inside of me as he kisses my neck. I moan out, "Do you like this?" I nod, "Let me hear you, Bella. Do you like this?"

"Yes. I love it." He enters another finger inside of me. I am sore, but it still feels so good. 

"Do you want me to make you cum again? Do you want to come from my hand or my dick?" I feel myself get so hot it is nearly unbearable. I have never heard him talk like this before. I have never seen this side of him. "Bella?" I can feel myself getting so wet, I am going to cum soon.

"You- you choose." I say with ragged breaths.

"I will make you cum twice, just like I did last night." He smirks at me and continues to enter his fingers in and out. 

"Ethan." I feel like I can barely breathe. I am going to literally scream. He crashes his lips to mine as I cry out, cumming just like I have before.

"You're so good at this, you have no idea." I watch him get up and grab a condom from his underwear drawer. I wonder how many girls he has been with with. "Are you okay with this?" I love that he asks me. 

"Yes. I want you." Ethan kisses me tenderly as he enters me. He goes in much easier than he did last night and much much deeper. 

"You feel so good. You're so tight." He kisses me all over and his hands grab my breasts, hard, as he thrusts into me. I watch him make love to me. I guess I don't know if it is making love or not since we aren't dating. I am so new to this, I feel so stupid. My body knows what to do, my hands travel all over him. Grabbing his muscles and his hair. I can't hide my moans as he continues to be inside of me.