Chapter 20

I wake up and Ethan is still holding me close. I check my phone on the side of the bed, it's 9 AM already, "Ethan." I try to wake him, but I feel sick again. I get out of his hold and run to the bathroom. I puke and Ethan comes in to check on me, "Are you okay?" I wipe a tear from my eye, "Yeah, did I wake you?" He shakes his head, "I'm worried about you, let me feel your head." He puts the back of his hand against my forehead, "You aren't warm, maybe we should call the doctor?" I shrug, "It can wait, you have your job interview today and we have to head back home for Alex and Jess's going away party." I grab my toothbrush and start to brush my teeth, "True, but still."

Ethan goes and changes into a button down shirt and slacks, "How does this look?" I look Ethan up and down, he looks really good. I walk up to him and fix the collar of his shirt. "Sexy." I smirk, thinking back to yesterday. He kisses me, "Thanks baby." He grabs his keys and phone, "I'll be back in a little bit. Love you!" He kisses me one last time and I wish him good luck as he leaves. I go back into the bedroom and put a dress on, I can't wait to hang out with Jess and Alex for the weekend, I can't believe they're leaving. I pack a shoulder bag full of clothes for the weekend. I straighten my hair and start feeling tired again. I go out to the living room and watch some TV.

I wake up to Ethan saying something, "Hello?" He walks over to me, "Have you been sleeping this whole time?" I shake my head, "No, I just packed some stuff up. What time is it?" He looks at his phone, "It's noon." I was asleep for two hours? "How did the interview go?" Ethan's smile goes wide, "I got the job!" I jump up and hug him, "Congrats! When do you start?" He lifts me up, "In two weeks, they had me take a drug test and they have to send it over to see if I'm clean or not, which I am." He kisses me. "I'm so happy for you! Now I need to get a job and we are all set!"

We head home for Alex and Jess and I can't wait to see my mom. She's super excited to talk about wedding plans and everything. "I'm happy we will be home for the weekend. I packed our swimsuits in case we wanted to go to the lagoon." Ethan smiles, "That brings back really good memories." He places his hand on my thigh, "What kind of memories?" Ethan slides his hand up more, hiking up my dress. "Why don't you tell me?" I put my hand on his, "Or I could show you." He slides his hand to my panties, "I need to pull over." Ethan says as he puts his hand inside the fabric. "Are we having car trouble?" I ask as innocent as possible, "I think we're having more than just that."

He pulls over onto a deserted gravel road, "I really need your lips on mine." He says, his voice is rough. I unbuckle my seatbelt and go on top of him, "Like this?" I ask and give him a soft peck. Ethan licks his lips, "I was thinking something more like this." He puts his hands in my hair and brings me in close. His lips crash to mine, his lips leave mine for a mere second so we can breath, then we go back again. I slide my hand down his chest to his member, he is so hard already. I move so I can let him out, Ethan's lips never leave my body. They are on my neck, my face, my lips, everywhere.

I get his member out and slide my hand up and down it. Ethan moans into my neck, he lengthens in size. Ethan slides my panties down my hips, just enough so he can slip two fingers inside of me, I rock back and forth on his fingers until he removes them and puts his member inside of me. I position myself so I am practically sitting on his lap, I go up and down, back and forth. He puts one hand on my hip and the other inside my bra, "This dress is so hot, but getting in the way." I keep going, "I know, but I can't stop." Ethan helps guide my hips. I moan louder as he buries his face into my chest, with one last thrust we are cumming together. He brings his lips to mine, and I rock back a few more times before I get off of him. "I think we're going to be a little late to the party." Ethan laughs, "I don't think they will even notice." I adjust my dress, "I liked it better how it was." Ethan smirks. My nipples are hard from him grabbing them and they poke through the material, "Well, I guess you will just have to imagine what I look like under this." I play with the fringe at the bottom of it. He puts his arm around me and pulls me in close.