Chapter 3

"What's going on?"

 I smile, "Want to go to my room?"

 Jess nods, "Sure."

 My mom gives Jess a hug when we walk in, "Hey, Jennifer!" She greets my mom.

 "Hey Jess, thanks for letting Bella stay the night at your place last night." 

Jess raises an eyebrow, "Uh, yeah sure, she's always welcomed at my place!"

 I let out a quiet sigh of relief, "Okay, mom, we need to get studying." My mom gives Jess one last hug goodbye, then we go up to my room.

"So tell me everything." Jess starts.

"Okay, so you know how Ethan and I have been friends since 1st grade?" 

Jess nods, "Yeah, when he defended us when the boys wouldn't let us play with them!" 

I smile, "Yeah! Well since you were in Colorado, things have changed, like a lot." 

Jess raises an eyebrow, "What do you mean?" 

I whisper, "I lost my virginity to Ethan and Matt Davis's party." 

Jess's jaw drops, "You lost your virginity to Ethan at Matt's party?"

 I look at her with my eyes wide, "Shh! My mom doesn't need to know!" 

Jess laughs, "Okay, how was it?"

 I blush, "Better than what you would expect, we were drunk, but alone so it was peaceful, but holy crap, it hurt so bad at first. I bled on the bed. I don't think Ethan knew I was a virgin, until things started to happed. I don't know maybe he did, but he made sure I was okay with everything as it happened. I didn't want to say no because we were drinking and he was being so sweet. Ugh, okay I am rambling."

Jess laughs, "So where were you last night?"

 I smile, "Well okay, so I lost my virginity at Matt's, then the next morning I woke up at Ethan's and we did it again-" 

Jess cuts me off, "Wait. You've done it more than once?"

 I nod, "Actually 3 times, he was being so sweet last night, and so we did it in a field in the back of his truck."

 Jess smirks, "Kinky." 

I shake my head, "I knew you would say something like that."

 Jess laughs, "So, is he like big down there?" 

I giggle and nod my head, "Not like I would know what to compare it to." 

Jess hits me, "I've only had sex with Alex, and it is because we are dating, you know that." 

I nod, "Okay." I say with a wink.

Jess and I decide to go to the lake. There is a lake in our town and whenever it is hot, kids go there to tan, swim, and even hook up. I slip on my swimming suit, "How does this look?"

 Jess laughs, "I think we are going to my house for swim suits, okay?"

 I roll my eyes, "Okay." My swimsuits are all from freshmen year and even though I have grown a lot since then, I am still petite enough to fit in my old suit. It is a one piece, so having a bikini might be nice for a tan.

We get in her Neon and drive to her place. "Here!" 

Jess and I race to the door. Her parents are at the store shopping since they have been in Colorado. "Okay, what swimming suits do you have?"

 Jess puts all of them on her bed, "There are only bikini's." I say mumbling, Jess looks up, "Bella, you have the perfect body, you need to flaunt it sometime okay?"