Chapter 23

My mom's eyes go wide, "Wait, what!" I can't believe I just said that, "Best decision for Ethan and I?" My mom shakes her head, "You said baby." I try to cover it up some more and fail, I look at Ethan for help, but he doesn't know what to do either. "You're pregnant?" I get up, "All we want to know is if you're okay with us getting married sooner than planned." I have to get out of here, I can't believe I told my mom. I start to head to the door, I feel like crying. Ethan follows after me, "Bel." I shake my head, "I need some space." He follows me outside. "Why am I such an idiot?" I ask him. He frowns, "You are not an idiot." I shake my head, "I pretty much just told our parents I'm pregnant. I am an idiot." Ethan hugs me, "You are not an idiot, and now we don't have to hide it from them."

I look towards the door and see my mom watching us, "Maybe it's better this way." Ethan kisses the top of my head. How could this be better? "It looks like we are only getting married because of the baby." Ethan shakes his head, "You know we've been wanting this for a long time. Some things come sooner than planned. It is a bump in the road, we can handle it." He walks towards the door, "A baby is a little bigger than a bump in the road, Ethan." 

We go back inside, "Okay, so you are pregnant?" I wipe my tears away and nod. I can't look at her, "My baby is having a baby." She hugs me, "You aren't mad at me?" She laughs,"Of course I'm shocked. I didn't think I'd be a grandma until you both were out of college, but things happen for a reason. I know you will be a great mother, I love you." I start to cry again,"I love you, too." We go sit back down and explain to our parents the plans on when and where we plan to get married.

"We can go dress shopping tomorrow, Bella." My mom pipes in. I smile, "I'd love that." We go over who we want to invite, what kind of food we want, and if my pastor would be our officiant. "We don't have a lot of time to plan, so this has to be a small wedding." My mom is looking up some ideas online and shows me the computer, "Look! We could have the wedding in the back yard." I look over at Ethan who is smiling, "It would hold everyone and we could have the reception somewhere else." I hug my mom, "Thank you!"

My mom tells us that her and Harry will take care of everything. "Mom, it's our wedding." She smiles, "I want it to be the best for you guys, we will cover it." I can't believe my mom just offered to pay for everything, "I love you, guys!" I hug them both. Ethan hugs me, "This is wonderful." Everything is finally falling into place. We figure out who we want to invite and what we want to eat. "Okay, it's starting to get late." My mom finally says and closes her laptop. "Harry has been staying here, just so you know." Our parents look over at Ethan who just nods. I take his hand, "Ready for bed?" He yawns, "Just a little." We tell our parents good night and head up to my old bedroom. 

"I can't believe they are paying for the wedding." I say as I change into pj's. Ethan lays down on the bed wearing his shorts. "I know, I'm surprised how okay they are with everything." I look in the mirror at my belly, "I can't get over that I have a baby growing inside of me." Ethan gets up and wraps his arms around me. "I can't wait to hold our baby in our arms." He kisses my cheek. "I'm getting pretty tired, come to bed." I shut off the light and slide under the covers. Ethan pulls me into him. "I love you." I turn and face him, "I love you, too." He kisses me good night and I feel my eyes getting heavy.

"Good morning!" My mom bursts in the room. I groan, "We're not in high school anymore." My mom laughs, "Get up, we need to get going." My eyes burn from the lighting, "Five more minutes." Ethan snuggles into me, "We have a busy day ahead of us, Jess is already on her way over." I get out of Ethan's grasp, "Fine." I start getting dressed as Ethan stretches, trying to wake up. "Ethan."I whisper, he reaches his hand out to me. I hold it and he pulls me down to him. "Good morning." He kisses me, "I love you." I kiss him back, "I love you, too. Now it is time for you to get up." He opens one eye and looks at me, "I am up." He smirks and I see what he is referring to. "Ethan we can't." He pouts and I can't help but notice his member grow under the sheets. I bend down and kiss him again, "My mom is right down the hall and Jess is almost here."