Just Friends...

"What are you doing after school?" I smile and see my best friend Ethan.

"Nothing, probably homework. Why, what's up?"

Ethan laughs, "It's Friday! Who does homework on Friday?" 

I shake my head, "I'm not like you Ethan. I don't go to parties all the time." 

He gives me a look, "Well guess what you are doing tonight?"

 I look up at him, "What?"

 He puts his arm around my shoulder, "Going to Matt Davis's party." 

My eyes widen, every year Matt has had the biggest party in town. His parents leave for their anniversary and that night he has a party. Only the coolest people are invited. "Why do you want me to come?"

 Ethan laughs, "Because you are my best friend! I want you there." 

I look at his bright blue eyes and think of how handsome he is, he is toned, with abs and everything. His brown hair is swayed to the side and his smile makes me melt every time I see it. "I don't know what I'd wear..." Ethan moves my hair out of my eyes, "I'll come over around 6 to help you get ready, okay?" I nod, "Fine."

I hear the door bell ring and I smile, Ethan is here! I run down the stairs and see my mom talking to him, "Hey, come upstairs!" I say when I reach the bottom step. I smile at my mom and run back up to my room. 

"I literally have nothing to wear." I say plopping onto my bed. 

"Dude we'll find something. Calm down." I shake my head, "It isn't like that. I've always wanted to go to one of Matt's parties, but.. ugh." I feel so stupid. 

"Bella stop. I want you to come with me, I want my best friend to come with me, okay?" 

I nod and force a smile, "Is it okay if I have Trin come over to help pick something out?" 

Ethan laughs, "Sure."

I hear the door bell ring again. "I am going to go let Trin in." 

I run down the stairs and let her inside, "So let's see what you can wear tonight." 

She smiles over at Ethan. She has always had a crush on him, but honestly who wouldn't. He is very charming and so sweet. I don't really care though as he will be my best friend forever. "Ethan, do you want to come with me to Jennifer's room?" I give her a confused look, why is she going into my mother's room? Ethan and Trin go to my mom's room without me, I can hear her laughing at his jokes. I forgot how annoying she was. They come back a few minutes later with a black dress that has lace on the top. I raise an eyebrow, "What the hell is that?" 

Trin smiles, "It's a dress, and it is perfect for you." 

I shake my head, "I'm not wearing that." 

Ethan takes it from Trin and hands it over to me, "Just try it on."

 I take it from him, "Fine." I push past them and put it on, I take my sweatshirt and my pajama shorts off. The lacy dress slides on perfectly, "Trin?" I call out her name, I hear a knock on the door, "I need you to zip this up." I feel her hands pull the zipper up, the dress fits perfectly. Why did my mother have this in her closet? I turn around and see Ethan smiling, "Nice bra." 

I slap him, "Ethan! What the hell are you doing in here?" 

He laughs, "Trin is getting something to drink from the kitchen and you needed help so I helped!"

 I slap him playfully, "You are such a pig."

"I can't find any shoes to wear." Trin left a few minutes ago to pick up her brother from a friends house.