Cafeteria

"This is the cafeteria." 

Unix and I entered a dome filled with sunlight. The cafeteria was circular shaped made with glass walls. Looking out, there were tall skyscrapers and cars driving everywhere. The cafeteria was filled with students. Some were lining up for food, talking with people, and some were busily typing on their computers. Unix pulled me into the lineup. 

There was rice, sandwiches, noodles, steak. From Western, Eastern, Southern, they were all there. My stomach felt empty, and my mouth started to water. My stomach made a sound of a deflating ballon. Unix laughed. 

"Don't tell me you're already hungry!"

I looked at the sandwiches. "One won't hurt, right?"

"You have to use your phone to pay. Find the username HAlunch, and send a password with the cost for your lunch." 

I picked a sandwich up. It was 10 hackcoins. 

"It's not cheap here, that's why I stock up on instant noodles," Unix said.

We approached the cashier. Only there was no cash register. There was just an old grumpy lady and a propped up tablet. She looked at the sandwich. 

"That's 10 hackcoins. Username," the lady said.

"Ada."

"Password?"

"Hacker1000."

She typed a few words on the tablet before nodding. 

"Thank you. Have a good day." 

Unix and I went to sit at a nearby lunch table. The tables and chairs were all white, and made out of rough edgy plastic they use to make playgrounds. Everywhere I looked was white, and the black uniforms stood out sharply. I opened my sandwich and started eating. I pointed to HackCity. 

"When can we go there?"

"There's still so much to show you in the school. We'll go outside on Friday."

I felt a little disappointed.

"Hey Unix."

"Ah! What are you doing here?"

I turned around. There, standing in front of me with a stupid smirk, was Domain. 

He looked at me. "Hey 1000." 

I snarled. 

"Guess you don't like me that much, huh?"

Unix looked at him. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be up there?" 

"I came here for a lunch break." He sat down beside me. 

"That looks good." Domain grabbed my sandwich and took a bite. He made a face and gave it back. "Too much mayo." 

I stared at the sandwich with a large bite on it. I shoved it to him. "You finish that." 

Unix put a hand on her chin and laughed. "Have you two met before Hacker Academy? You fight like old friends." 

I was about to say we didn't when the cafeteria fell silent. 

Unix whispered. "It's Celestia."