Special Event: Q&A

@mjk_magalang 

Unix: why did you ran out of the dome when Ada snapped??

There's this secret that I've had... this happened way before I came to Hacker Academy. No one but Domain knows. I only hope it'll stay that way. Now if you'll excuse me, I want to eat the instant noodle and pocky packs I've been saving for the past few months.

@Writer7895

Ada : Do you have the slightest hatred for Unix ?

Unix has been kind of a sensitive topic for me lately. She gets on my nerves because she's always happy-go-lucky and doesn't take things seriously. Have you seen all the cat videos she downloaded- you know what? I won't go there, but you get the idea. It's probably because she's like a sister to me that I touchy about her carelessness sometimes. Sometimes I can't believe we've been dorm partners for so long. I don't know.

Cyber : Would you give up your nasty personality for Ada ?

Nasty? I'm offended. Ada doesn't seem to mind at all- Crap, forgot about last time. Yeah, I think I was a jerk. But as long as I stay in HackCity, I'll be this infamous guy that seems to break hearts everywhere I go. I hate myself for it but... It's hard to change, you know?

@krystalclear9901

Ada: How did you get your name?

My name comes from a programming language system created in 1980, and it's usually used for technology that requires precision calculation. Like for weapons and missiles, you know?

@user36282281

How old is Unix? In some parts of the story she sounds like she's 14 and in other parts of the story she sounds 17 years old. I'm confused by her personality.

I'm 17! Hahaha lots of people think I'm really young and they come up to me and go, "You must be a prodigy to come to Hacker Academy at such a young age!" But no... I guess people think I'm young because of my childish behaviour... that's what Domain tells me.

@17userforvernever

Perl, are you jealous of Ada?

Yeah, I'm pretty freaking jealous of her. It took me years to get close to Cyber and now Ada drops in and suddenly gets all comfortable with him, it's like she's replaced me. But I'll find a way to get back at her. Cyber's mine.

@tabithatammycutesy73529

What does Domain do all day?

Ada: Really, aside from drinking booze all day, he just looks at-

Domain: This is my question, shoo.

Ada: He has a million magazines-

Domain: O-okay, aside from that I actually have a life. I go to my classes and hack in my free time until I work the late night shift starting at 7, which I transport newbies over to Hacker Academy. Remember teleporting Ada? Good times.  

@jamesjk2olol

Ada, how much money do you make?

Usually, I get about 5 hackcoins from the assignments I complete at Hacker Academy. Then, in my free time, I take hacking commisions and make about 100 hackcoins a day (life is hard). Then, I transfer half of my monthly earnings to my mom and sister. Repeat. 

Ada: are you ever going to see your mother and sister again? 

I really want to. It might not be an option now since hacking is the only way I can make a living. And if mom ever heard how I make money, she'd throw a fit. Maybe not anytime soon, but I sure hope I'll get to see them one day. 

@unifyingkitties4evr647389

Adaaaaa do you ever want to go back in time? 

When I think about going back in time it's usually because I screwed up. But right now, I like life the way it is, as bizarre as it gets sometimes. I don't know what life will bring, but Cyber, Domain, Unix are part of my family, and Hacker Academy is my second home.