Chapter Fourteen

Harry could barely mumble a question to Zayn, before the boy had pressed him up against the now closed front door to Harry’s place. Zayn’s lips crashed onto Harry’s, and his hands and fingers were entwined in Harry’s brown curls. The sheer desperation of Zayn’s lips showed through the kiss. Zayn’s tongue kept swiping across Harry’s bottom lip, and he quickly registered that the older boy wanted entrance, and so granted him it. Zayn’s tongue spared no time, and quickly found Harry’s.

Harry’s hands had found themselves back into their main position of being gripped on Zayn’s bare hips. There was something so magical about the boy’s hips that Harry just couldn’t get enough of them, or enough of him. His cold fingertips brushed against the soft skin of Zayn’s back, and when he felt the older boy break into goosebumps from Harry’s trailing touch, he couldn’t help but smirk into the kiss.

Zayn suddenly surprised Harry when he bucked his hips against Harry’s. Zayn’s tight jeans had never felt tighter then they did when he had pushed them against Harry’s. The friction was unbearable, which showed through the feeling of Harry’s fingernails digging into Zayn’s sides. Some of Harry’s nails even left small scratches on Zayn’s hips, which made Zayn feel the need to return it. He roughly thrusted his hips into Harry’s, his fingertips entwining around some of Harry’s curls before giving a good tug to them. Harry broke off the kiss for a second and a low groan left his lips. His eyelids were closed, but slowly fluttered open, to be met with Zayn’s own eyes. Both boys smirked a little before Zayn closed the small space inbetween their faces.

“Harry,” He whispered, his chocolate brown eyes trailing across every small detail of Harry’s face, before going back to his eyes. Harry looked at him expectantly, his large hands roaming around the bottom of the boy’s back.

“Show me how to love again.” Zayn whispered, his voice a little cracked. As Harry looked into Zayn’s eyes, he had never seen such a mixture of both lust and heartbreak at the same time, but something deep inside of him told him that Zayn needed this. They both needed this.

Harry didn’t reply, he leaned forward and captured Zayn’s lips into his own, and his large lips left Zayn’s back and trailed up his chest, his fingers feeling every part of Zayn’s toned chest before they explored up to the back of Zayn’s head, and held the boy’s position as it was. Zayn’s lips were soon thrown back into the kiss, and the two boys were battling it out once again. Harry slowly brought his lips away from Zayn’s as his mind slowly came to terms with what was about to happen. Zayn was giving himself to him, completely, and now it was up to Harry to show him how he really felt about Zayn. Zayn’s brown eyes were looking at him expectantly, and Harry broke into a small smile before he kissed Zayn’s small nose.

“You’re so beautiful, Zayn.” Harry whispered, before he placed another kiss onto Zayn’s lips. But this wasn’t a battling kiss filled with lust, this was a soft, lingering kiss that could show Zayn more than any type of words could. There was a long silence as they both stood by the front door, their bodies radiating in the warmth from the other. Zayn finally gave a cracked, yet meaningful smile, and Harry smiled back proudly, that he had finally gotten Zayn in his arms, before he leaned forward and swooped Zayn up into his arms like some sort of bride. Zayn let out a heavenly laugh and hit Harry’s chest playfully, but Harry held onto Zayn’s body tighter as he carried him up the stairs, and placed soft kisses all over Zayn’s face.

They reached Harry’s bedroom, and Harry kicked the door closed behind him as he carried Zayn past the threshold. Zayn chuckled once again, as his hands combed through the curls on the nape of Harry’s neck. Harry lowered Zayn onto his bed, before he looked down to his shoes and kicked them both off. When Harry looked back up, he was met by two playful brown eyes, and Zayn reached for his top before he pulled Harry on top of him with all of his strength. Harry let out a slight yelp as he landed on top of Zayn, and started to chuckle to himself.