Chapter 1

Hey guys, so this is my first book. I hope you like it :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amy's P.O.V.

Beep Beep Beep! I groan, as my alarm clock was trying to break up my relationship with my bed. Today was my first day of college. Today was also the day the love of my life left me. He never answered my texts, calls, and video calls. We had been together for 3 years and agreed to start a family. But that all changed when he just left to audition on the X-FACTOR. Now he's in this famous band called One Direction. Just thinking about him made silent tears fall down my cheeks. I knew I shouldn't be like this on my first day of college, but thinking that he probably loves someone else now. I decided to take a nice long shower, just drowning my sorrows. I put on my black sweater with white polka dots, sea-green jeggings, and my black Vans. I checked my clock and realized that I had 10 minutes left. I plopped down on my couch and decided to watch TV. Once I turned the TV on, I litterally dropped the remote. There he was, sitting with 4 other boys, answering questions. I didn't know what to do, so I kept watching.

"So, who's single, and who's taken?" the interviewer asked.

"I'M TAKEN BY MY ELLY BOO", Louis screamed, which caused me to turn down the volume.

"I'm taken", Zayn and Liam say at the same time.

"Single and looking", Harry says with a smirk.

My heart was beating out of my chest, just waiting for his answer.

"Single right here", Niall says with that cute Irish smile.

I felt my heart break into another million pieces. He never said he wanted to break up with me. I just assumed he wanted to, because he just left. I turned the TV off, because I didn't want to cry anymore on my first day of college.

I arrived there pretty early, so I could hang out with my best friends, Ally and Katie.

"AMY!!!!!" I heard a familiar voice call my name. I turned around to find a short brunette with hazel eyes(Ally) and a tall blonde with piercing blue eyes(Katie) running towards me.

They both give me a bone crushing hug and start screaming. Well, they must be excited about something.

"What are you screaming about?" I asked, very confused.

"WE'RE GOING TO A ONE DIRECTION CONCERT TONIGHT" Ally shouted at the top of her lungs.

"And we bought and extra ticket for you to come with us!!" Katie says, trying her best not to shout anymore.

"Guys, I really don't wanna go" I say, feeling guilty.

"Just because you and Niall broke up, doesn't mean you can't have fun anymore. Just please go with us" I really hated when Ally gave me those puppy dog eyes. Their just so irresistable.

"Fine I'll go" I say, obviously not looking foward to tonight.

The girls squeal in excitement and we walk to our first classes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote 

Comment

Anything

Love you my Butter Pickles

Taylor xx