Chapter 9

Recap:

I blushed and said, "Yea, that's me. It's nice to meet you too. I was just wondering if you have some asprin."

"Yes I do. Follow me." Lou said and walked down the hallway. I started walking, when Niall grabbed my wrist.

'What's wrong babe?" Niall asked, with worry.

"Just a little headache, nothing to worry about." I reasurred him and followed Lou to Harry's dressing room. She reached inside her purse and pulled out a bottle of asprin.

"Here, and keep it. You'll be needing it." She smiled and I thanked her. She walked out as I popped a pill in my mouth and swallowed. I wish these things had an instant effect.

I walked out and saw that the boys were on stage. The screams were absolutely defeaning. Ally's screams were annoying too.

After the show, I hugged all the boys, even though they were nasty, sweaty, and all the stuff. I was walking towards Niall's dressing room, when I felt someone tug on my wrist. I turned around and faced Harry with a serious look on his face.

"We need to talk."

Amy's P.O.V

I followed Harry to his dressing room. I just hope Ally doesn't freak out and think I've went missing. Harry opened the door, and held it open for me.

I thanked him and walked inside. I sat on the couch, while he sat in the arm chair across from me.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" I asked.

"When I tell you, you won't think of me differently, right?" Harry asked, nervously.

"Of course not. I've known you for 2 months and it feels like years." I replied.

"Okay." Harry rubbed his sweat palms on his knees. "I have feelings for you. Not the corny 12 year old feelings. Real feelings. All this time, they have gotten stronger. Almost to the point, where I love you." Harry finished.

I let all this information sink in. I had to admit, Harry was a handsome fellow. I just didn't have feelings for him in that way. Plus, I couldn't do this to Ally.

"Harry, it's not that I don't like you. I just can't like you in that way. I couldn't do this to Ally. It would crush her." I said.

Harry looked devastated. I wouldn't blame him. If someone you had feelings for turned you down, I would be pretty bummed. The room was filled with silence.

"I'm sorry." I said, my voice just above a whisper.

Harry didn't reply, so I took this as my cue to leave. Just as I was about to leave Harry mumbled,

"I'll never stop loving you."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Katie wake up! Our flight leaves soon!" I yelled.

Katie mumbled 'leave me be' but I ignored her and slapped her with a pillow until she got up.

It was 4:30 in the morning and our flight left at 5:30. I was sad to leave Miami. The beach, the tall buildings and the palm trees. I really love palm trees.

We would be heading to Louisville, Kentucky. Katie was being a butthead by not waking up. She knew the airports were going to be crowded with fans.

Ally and I checked around the hotel to make sure we got everything, while Katie got ready.

Ally sat down on the couch and began texting Harry. Speaking of him, things have been quite awkward between us. I don't want to think of him differently, but sometimes you can't help it. Especially if its one of your best friends.

Finally, Katie was fully dressed and ready to go. We headed out and made our way towards the back entrance.

There were two black Chevrolet Suburbans outside. I guess I had to choose one without Harry in it. I ended up choosing the car with Liam, Zayn and Katie.

The traffic was heavy, as always. It is really amazing that fans would be up at 5:00 in the morning just to see their idols.

By the time we reached the airport, out flight was just about to leave. We pushed through the mobs of fans. I bet I looked like a mess now. A few rude words were tossed at me from here to there.

We made it on our flight just in time. I sat by the window with Ally and Liam to my left. I watched as the city of Miami fly pass my eyes. I would have to come back on my own someday.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry if this is short. I typed most of this on my phone just for you guys.

I know updates are getting slower, but I am trying my hardest. This might be the only update for this week unless I get time.

When you have the time, please check out my book "Followed" and add it to your library. Thanks! :)xx

Vote

Comment

Follow

Taylor xx