Chapter 11

Niall's P.O.V

The boys and I had just finished sound check and were heading back to the hotel. As I was staring out the window, I saw a girl and boy walking down the street. The girl looked just like Amy.

But, obviously that wasn't true, right? She was probably in the hotel with her friends. There's nothing to worry about.

We arrived at the hotel. I jumped out and headed towards the girls' room, just to say hi. I lightly knocked on the door to be greeted by Ally.

"Hey Niall! Whatcha need?" Ally said in a perking voice.

I shoved my hands in my pockets. "I came down to say hi to Amy." I replied. I always get shy when I say her name. I don't know why though.

"She told us she was going to lunch." Ally had a confused look on her face.

"Are you sure?" I asked, afraid of her answer.

Ally nodded and my heart dropped. She couldn't be cheating on me.

Well I don't know if I would consider this as cheating, were not even dating.

"Do you know where she went?" I questioned.

"Uh, I think she went to some place down the road." She didn't look too sure when she said that.

"Okay thanks!" I yelled, while running down the hallway.

I can't describe this feeling I have right now. I don't know if it's anger, sadness, but whatever it is, I don't like it.

I slide my room key in the keyhole and bolted in the room. I was frantically looking around the room for my keys. But of course, they wanna hide from me.

I finally find them in the pocket of one of my sweatpants and headed down the stairs.

I jumped into one of the suburbans, as it was the only vehicle available at the moment. I drove all the way down to the restaurant, only to be stopped at a stop light right just a few hundred feet away.

I looked over to my left, and found that girls were pointing and whispering to eachother. More girls came, and before I knew it, I was surrounded in a sea of girls.

The stop light turned green, and I tried to make my way through without hitting them. I parked the car in the back, and pushed my way through the crowd. I was really annoyed and didn't feel like signing autographs or taking pictures. I ran to the door, bolted inside, and quickly shut the door.

Cooks and waitors were looking at me like I was crazy. I might look like I am, but I'm not.

"Whatever you do, keep that door locked." I said, pointing to the door I just came through.

Some people nodded, some still looked at me like I was crazy. I pushed through the doors of the kitchen. I walked up the waitress standing at a podium. She looked up at me and her eyes went wide. I could tell she was a fan.

"Uh, h-how many, sir?" She questioned, stuttering a few times.

"I don't need a table, but have you seen a girl with tanned skin and brown hair with highlights at the end?"

"Y-yea, right this way." She lead the way as I followed her.

I saw Amy sitting with that Jake guy from London. Now I was mad.

I mumbled a 'thank you' to the waitress and made my way to their table.

I stood in front of their table as both their eyes went as wide as saucers.

Amy was the first one to speak.

"Niall, what are you doing here?" She sounded surprised.

"What I would like to know is, what are you doing here with him?" I said, jabbing my finger at Jake.

"Look man, we're just fri-" Jake stopped in the middle of his sentence and stayed quiet.

"Come on, we're going home." I said harshly and grabbed Amy's arm, pulling her up.

She tried to pull back, but my grip tightened on her wrist. Amy finally gave up and followed me out the restaurant.

The streets were still crowded, as expected. I made sure Amy would not slip out of my grip.

We both climbed into the car and pushed our way through crowd.

"Why did you take me away like that?" Amy asked. I really do not feel like having this conversation right now.

"Because I don't like you talking to him." I replied, keeping my eyes on the road.

"And why not?"

"Because I don't want to lose you again." I said, my voice soft.

"I know but, I don't like it when you're so protective." She murmured.

"Please don't leave me." I took my eyes of the road for a split second to look at her.

"I won't. Just don't give me a reason to."

I turned on the radio at a low level to get rid of the silence.

Even though she promised, I still can't get over the fear of Amy leaving me. Even though I left her which I will regret for the rest of my life.

We made it back to the hotel.

"Can you stay with me until the concert?" I asked.

That beautiful smile appeared on her face as she nodded.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ughh, sorry for the late update. I had a crazy weekend.

Um, I'm no longer saying which day I'm updating, it kind of gives me pressure which I don't like.

The "please update" comments also put pressure and it just makes the update farther.

Anyways, that's all. Byee:)

Vote

Comment

Follow

Taylor xx